Humble THQ Bundle. Madness!!!!

halo1

Broken In
Get ready for a brand new kind of bundle: the Humble THQ Bundle has arrived to bring you seven massive, critically-acclaimed games for Windows via Steam!

Starting at just one dollar, pay what you want and get Steam keys for Company of Heroes (and its two full-game expansions, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor), Darksiders, Metro 2033, and Red Faction: Armageddon! If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also get the phenomenal Saints Row: The Third! And several of the games come with glorious soundtracks!

*Please note that the games are Windows-only and require Steam to redeem

Link: The Humble THQ Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Wooooooooooowwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just purchased this bundle for $6.... Average price was $5.68.. Got saints row the third as well !!!!
I paid with my Google account.

gameranand

Living to Play
I am unable to purchase as I don't have a credit card and Google Wallet is not accepting my Debit Card. Can anyone help ??

AAAARRRRRGGGGG..... Tried to pay like 10 times but no use. The hell with with this. I am better off pirating sruff.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
I am unable to purchase as I don't have a credit card and Google Wallet is not accepting my Debit Card. Can anyone help ??

AAAARRRRRGGGGG..... Tried to pay like 10 times but no use. The hell with with this. I am better off pirating sruff.

Was just about to post this thread , but anyway...apart from Saints Row 3 , I don't have the rest. So I don't really need to pay above the average.

*Proudly flaunts Indian cheapness :mrgreen: *

@GamerAnand : PM

OP
H

halo1

Broken In

Pay with "paypal" ... You dont have to register with paypal.... Just enter your debit card details and you can pay with paypal

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Pay with "paypal" ... You dont have to register with paypal.... Just enter your debit card details and you can pay with paypal

Some debit cards don't work with Paypal. I recommend using Entropay which creates a Virtual Credit Card for you based on your Debit card funds. They do take a small charge each time you add funds to the VCC , but it's better than nothing.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This is a must-buy for all. 2 reasons-

1. EPIC deal. We probably we won't see anything as good.
2. THQ is in trouble. They are serious lack of $$$.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well thats why I bought the games, even though I'll install the setups that I have downloaded but atleast I have the legitimate games in my library right. :)

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
"The Humble THQ Bundle just added awesome bonus content! Get your hands on the action RPG Titan Quest and Red Faction: Armageddon's mission pack, Path to War!
Like the rest of the Humble THQ Bundle, these fantastic additions are available for Windows only and require Steam to play. If you have already purchased the bundle, you can get the Steam keys for your bonus content right now for free from your download page. New purchasers can get the games by paying over the average price."

Yes 2 more added to the list one game and one DLC :) Just visit your humble bundle page by logging in and get 2 more steam keys.

rock2702

Padawan
I got the bundle a few days back.I logged in to my account now but i cant see the new games added to my library. :confused:

Top Bottom