Humble THQ Bundle. Madness!!!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Goddammit. Screw my luck. I have already purchased the bundle with SR3. Now they added 3 more games, very unfair.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Bundle ends. Crosses the $5 million magic mark :)
Goddammit. Screw my luck. I have already purchased the bundle with SR3. Now they added 3 more games, very unfair.

Go to the link you got from Humble Bundle where the keys of the other games are there. Other games will be waiting :)

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yeah thanks. I kinda figured that out by Google that day and activated the rest of the games on my steam account.:)

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a spare key, I don't need it(I have a lot to download so metro is not a priority right now), pm me for they key, don't waste it.

Neo

I have a spare key, I don't need it(I have a lot to download so metro is not a priority right now), pm me for they key, don't waste it.

You have the key for humble thq or metro ? If its THQ, I would gladly take it. I can give you the money.

tkin

Back to school!!
You have the key for humble thq or metro ? If its THQ, I would gladly take it. I can give you the money.
Metro only, I gave it fzsomething guy already.

PS: I can't pay in steam, so no bundle for me.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
@tkin - the bundle was to be bought on humblebundle.com not steam. Humblebundle.com supports google wallet as well. For the next bundle you want to buy just PM me.

Top Bottom