Humble Indie Bundle returns: Pay what you want for 5 awesome games

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Humble Indie Bundle returns: pay what you want for 5 awesome games

The Humble Indie Bundle is back! Independent gaming company WolfireGames are once again letting you set the price for five of mutli-platform DRM-free games.

The games making up the bundle include the first ever Linux releases of platform puzzler ‘Braid’ and side-scrolling action game Coretx Command, the launch of new game Revenge of the Titans as well as indie favourites Osmos & Machinarium.

Check it out at - The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
****ing hell, Braid for virtually nothing?

Edit: Those who were a part of this programme last time can now redeem these games on Steam!!! Click here to know more. I hope so it will happen this time too.

OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
btw I got an E-Mail that it's now redeemable on Steam.
Thank you for purchasing the Humble Indie Bundle #2!

I wanted to let you know that you can now optionally redeem your Humble Indie Bundle #2 games on Steam as well as the newly launched Desura service. You can find your key and more instructions on your Humble Bundle download page which is linked here for your convenience. Please note that Revenge of the Titans and Cortex Command are not currently available on Steam, but as soon as they are, they will automatically be added to your account.

The bundle is still available too for purchase.

OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Offtopic: Desura seems promising too (realised it exists through that E-Mail). Can any Windows users review it? (currently only Windows client is available, it will have a Linux and Mac OS X client soon)

OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Just in case, anyone pirated this bundle instead of taking this offer...
*spreadsheets.google.com/a/humblebu...ey=dEt3SzVjWVhUajdxSTdzcHoyem9JdGc6MQ&ndplr=1
:D

Dear Humble Indie Bundle customer, I would just like to personally thank you for your support in making the Humble Indie Bundle #2 even more successful than the first one. As thanks, I have added the Humble Indie Bundle #1 into your bundle. If you go to your personal download page, you will find the following games waiting for you:

- World of Goo (now a top seller on the iPad)
- Aquaria
- Gish
- Lugaru HD
- Penumbra Overture
- Samorost 2

Happy holidays! They're (mostly) redeemable on Steam too, if you would like to link them to your account.

If this kind of thing makes you happy, please feel free to add a little more to your Humble Bundle purchase (you can help bring up the average on your download page) and keep spreading the word!
That's brilliant :)

P.S.: These are redeemable if you have paid more than the average :p

Last edited:
OP
Liverpool_fan

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Last few hours folks :)

The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)

EDIT: Offer is over now

Top Bottom