Human Skull found on Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Its gud...Im pretty excited.....kahin to doosri duniya bhi hai hamare alawa..so many galaxies .so many stars......so many planets...fir bhi kahin life nahin ?

its gud to see NASA progressing more n more ......lets keep our fingers crossed :D ...

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
vimal_mehrotra said:
Dude you are playing too much of gta these days:D

I'm Feeling Lucky (Just google it!!!)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=432496&postcount=6

esumitkumar said:
Its gud...Im pretty excited.....kahin to doosri duniya bhi hai hamare alawa..so many galaxies .so many stars......so many planets...fir bhi kahin life nahin ?

its gud to see NASA progressing more n more ......lets keep our fingers crossed :D ...

better u search USA speciallly Area-51 and 69

there is a lot lot lot life on moon and mars:D

Last edited:

VirtualV

Broken In
it reminds me of "DOOM"

some conspiracy involving the UAC and John Carmack

The Union Aerospace Corporation is the largest
corporate entity in existence

Originally focused on weapon and defense
contracts new ventures have expanded into

Biological Research
Space Exploration
and other scientific endeavors

With unlimited funds and the ability to engage in
research outside of moral and legal obligations

The UAC controls the most advanced technology
ever conceived..

T

thunderbird.117

That must be the remains of marines who fought and died on DOOM 3. :D. I hope nasa does not do serious mistake and bring cyberskull to earth.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Feel like Nasa did something wrong in Area-69

NASA beter check u created human skull at MARS u should create it on MOON of person u lose on one of ur APOLLO missions

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
It must a rock. The black dots representing eyes is a shadow or some sort of small depression. Observe the skull carefully. You will find a depression of the right side of head. It is not possible to have such kind of depression for a human skull. If was skull, it should have been rounded in that area too. One morething, it is unlikely that the black spots are eyes becoz eyes area should have been closed due to heavy dusty winds in Mars. The soil gathered in front of rock is due to obstruction caused by the rock to the dusty wind flow.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I saw the skull picture posted here on a gaming competition poster{cs,nfs,fifa 06}.It is identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom