Human Skull found on Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
There is flowing water on Mars. A human skull has been found on the surface.
The first statement is confirmed by NASA. Recent images prove that the Red Planet has flowing water, or at least a flowing mixture of ice & slush.
The human skull, has not yet been confirmed. Thankfully, images speak for themselves so you can decide for yourself.
The below image was taken by Mars Rover Spirit during Sol 513.
*img256.imageshack.us/img256/9581/mars1102skullcontextvieqc2.jpg

Is this a humanoid skull? At first glance it definitely seems so. The striking similarities deserve a closer look. Here is another view:
*img161.imageshack.us/img161/2083/mars2102skullcloserviewcn0.jpg
Notice the smooth rounded shape on the forehead, the dark eye sockets, the bone bridge between the evenly distanced eye holes, the nose shape and opening for the mouth. All of this suggesting an anatomically correct humanoid skull.
However - it's not so perfect. While the upper portion of this object certainly is consistent, disturbingly consistent, with that of a human skull - the bottom half looks somewhat unnatural. Not something you would expect to see on a genuine artifact such as this.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
cool, bt i think its just a stone which looks like a human skull, nywayz theres no way to prove my point also so u never know whats exactly it is:)
Cheers:)

hailgautam

Youngling
it's just a rock, with some lighting effects thrown in.. remember the face of human on the mars, that was taken with low resolution camera earlier turned out to be nothing but a small hill,,,,,

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Why need to search it

its fatBeing and soon u see raboo there

Actually we r moving to Mars

Read here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50017&highlight=mars

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
i have received twp reps but the reps are 6 only.Earlier,it was 6 only
In actuality, David Bowie in 1971 and in collaboration with Communist Russia, launched millions of poorly made replica skulls at the red planet, and even an entire mountain range that looked like nothing like a sort of human face was boosted over there. Why? His goal in this monster investment was to ensure that royalties for his 1973 release 'Life on Mars?' would flood in every time some new Mars probe discovered one of his rock-skulls, because every documentary and news programme covering the event would inevitably use the song.

The discovery of water on Mars' surface is thought to be part of the wider conspiracy. It is thought that the stream observed is the result of a crude drainage system utilised by the now incontinent Major Tom, who Bowie personally launched into deep space in order to one-up NASA in 1969. Ironically, and probably because Bowie erratically chose to record the event in a song rather than a live, global television broadcast, 'Space Oddity' ended up accompanying the Apollo 11 landing rather than upstaging it. This is thought to be the motivation behind Bowie's exploits of Mars.

Last edited:

cooldip10

In the zone
Nothing can be surely said..

*According to most (including me..:lol:) .. its just a rock with some natural effects.

*But one of the scientists said that we all could be MARTIAN (seriously,I'm not jokin) . This was the time when all of us saw the launch of SPIRIT(The probe which was sent to MARS for testing the rocks and all).. a couple of years back.
So it might be possible that the martian moved here (Earth) to sustain their race after being crushed by pollution and all which is about to take s place here also( not now... after 1000 years more)

its just a rock i guess..

No life.. but some traces of living organisms have been found::
The climatic conditions don't persist life there, That's all

Last edited:

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
I think that NASA is again playing a prank on people like sending the person to moon.They must have shot the video in Area-51

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
See that black arrow in the pic.. that's another human skull.. distinct nose.. hmm..
Seems like humans have not only landed on the moon... some nation(India?) must have secretly landed on Mars too.. and crashed there *webpages.charter.net/kylegdb/smilies/38.gif*img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif
We Indians having a striking record of crashing on the roads here :D

Or maybe... it's Ravana & his stormtroopers... crash landed onto Mars on his Pushpak Viman.. while searching for more lands.. or ladies :D

Or maybe.. it's Predator.. in all his original ugliness...
*img409.imageshack.us/img409/2950/untitled1tk9.jpg​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom