Huawei E1550 3G/EDGE/GPRS USB modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
I have a Huawei E1550 modem from Idea (Net setter) that I want to sell. I bought the modem intending to use it with Idea connection, but changed plans. The modem is brand new.

The modem is currently locked to Idea, but it can be easily unlocked and used with any 3G/EDGE/GMS providers. Unlock software and tutorials and available on the internet. If you want I can unlock it for you.

I bought the modem for Rs1600.
Expected selling price: Rs1000+

If you are interested, reply to this thread or email me kaushik.beta[at]gmail.com

Modem specification

Considering that the bazaar has a fair number of threads and most of them are unorganized we have decided to place a small template which are the bare requirements for any thread which needs to be approved in the section. Please enter in the following details for your "Want to sell" thread.

1. *Model number and details:
2. Date of purchase:
3. Reason for sale:
4. Warranty details:
5. *Expected Price:
6. *Location of Seller:
7. *Pictures:

Details marked with a * are mandatory for posting a sale. Please write Not Applicable for pictures if they are not applicable for a certain product. For other fields write "N/A" or "Don't Know" if information is not available. All new threads that do not contain the required information will not be approved.

Please note that it is imperative that the buyer and seller understand that the responsibility of each trade is mainly on themselves so be very sure before you conduct a trade. Also, please mark your thread as [closed] (by editing the first post in the thread) once the trade is over.

Modem no longer available.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
blackpearl

blackpearl

The Devil
Update: I put the modem on ebay auction, and currently it is on Rs 1430 + Rs50 shipping.
Holy smokes!

Anybody who wants to buy it will have to do better. :p

My advice to all sellers: Put your stuff on ebay. If your price is competitive enough, you have a better chance of getting a good deal.

This is my first experience on ebay. Will keep you posted on how it goes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom