Huawei dealer in Mumbai required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratul_09

Journeyman
I wanna purchase a Original Huawei Datacard in Mumbai, not as sold by reliance, TATA, Airtel, Idea, etc. that is not simlocked or network locked. Does any one know of a dealer who keeps Huawei original products with warranty. I tried to find but, only was successfull in getting some grey market dealers that offer no warranty. I am also ready to purchase the card in anywhere in india, if warranty is valid in india.

din

Tribal Boy
Sorry for asking, but curious and couldn't resist.

If the data card is not attached to any network, how you are planning to use it ?

Or you meant the one in which we can insert sim ?

OP
Pratul_09

Pratul_09

Journeyman
Sorry for asking, but curious and couldn't resist.

If the data card is not attached to any network, how you are planning to use it ?

Or you meant the one in which we can insert sim ?

i mean to say, i want a card which i can use with any vendor i want. I don't want to be at the mercy of the service provider. I alredy have a Airtel Datacard which is network locked, and that airtel peoples are not ready to give the unlock codes for unlocking the modem. Anyone talking of fair use policy, they should first follow themselves.

I have zeroed on Huawei E220 Datacard, but sadly no vendor for datacard in or around Mumbai

din

Tribal Boy
Check the Bazaar section. One of the senior members is selling an unlocked usb modem / data card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom