HTC tytn II vs HTC touch diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Help choosing between the two :D

i am getting both @ the same rate so please help guyz...

sujoyp

Grand Master
+1 for diamond...
better looks
better resolution screen
more RAM
TF3D
Accelerometer
Better CPU
anything left:grin:

1point for TYTN2 for more battery life

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
+1 for diamond...
better looks
better resolution screen
more RAM
TF3D
Accelerometer
Better CPU
anything left:grin:

1point for TYTN2 for more battery life

even the TyTN II can run TF3D.

b4 buying a Diamond in India do double check whether its the 3G version or not.most Diams available in India r not 3G (Diam140).so better get it from outside India.saying this cuz i own a Diamond and its not 3G.:(

the best part of Diamond is its Display.its just awesome.has 192Mb of ram out of which 64 is dedicated for vram and rest is available for system.TyTN II has 128MB of ram and non for vram.does cause probs in video playback.
The Diamond's spkrs r pathetic.ask any1 who owns a Diamond.The TyTN II's spkrs is a little less loud than 5800XM (equal to 5800XM in Android) though audio quality thru spkr is not as clear as 5800XM which is xpected.
Scrolling thru menus & options is easier on the TyTN II as it has a Jog Wheel just like SE P990i/P1i.Makes life a lot easier.
Diamond has inbuilt memory of 4Gb and is not expandable.TyTN II can use any microSD HC card.
TyTN II has slide out QWERTY keypad which the Diamond doesnt.wudnt be a added feature to all xcept to sms junkies and web crazies.
Diamond has a 624MHz MSM 7201A proccy whereas TyTN II has MSM 7500 400MHz proccy.diff is visible when doing heavy multitasking.though this diff is not that noticeable.
The accelerometer in the Diamond doesnt rotate the UI by default (unlike in Nokia).it'll only rotate in some apps.though u can overcome most of these using 3rd party apps.
now it depends all on u.whether u want a gr8 display or a full QWERTY keypad.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ i want both :|
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
^ Thu woh leke kya karega?? Get N85 or wait for N86 if u can instead....

arey bhai getting a used one for little less price then the original :)
Posted again:
how is touch screen qwerty ???

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ the worst part of Diamond is its display consumes a lot of battery power and to overcome that if u use the extended battery pack then its almost as thick as the TyTN II.

samjkd

Broken In
hai

Am planning to buy a touch diamond, yesterday i enquired in mobilestore they said that the touch diamond comes only with airtel and they are asking Rs500 extra to unlock it. is it true guys

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^^ the worst part of Diamond is its display consumes a lot of battery power and to overcome that if u use the extended battery pack then its almost as thick as the TyTN II.

Dont we have any "on-the-move Charger" with AA cells for Diamond...it was somewhat useful

major concern is on-screen keyboard on Diamond..coz screen is small

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Dont we have any "on-the-move Charger" with AA cells for Diamond...it was somewhat useful

major concern is on-screen keyboard on Diamond..coz screen is small

the extended battery pack is way better than any "on-the-move Charger".

typing with the onscreen keyboard is a pita though in apps which support accelerometer (auto landscape) its solved to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom