HTC touch queires

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizaryan

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guyz

this is my first post on digit forum ,i hope some1 would be able to help me with the below

HTC touch queries

1) I have a Sify LAN connection at my place. Want to use this PC connection on my mobile also…How do I do that through Bluetooth or USB cable? Don’t have a wifi at my place so the only option is BT or USB cable

2) Not able to use the windows active sync software to sync data between my HTC touch and home desktop. Have installed the drivers for Bluetooth and I am able to transfer file as well between my PC and phone using the BT software which came along the BT, however whenever I try to use the active sync the software doesn’t detect my phone at all…also there is no Bluetooth icon in my control panel. I am using windows XP , service pack 3

3) Also does anyone knows how to use the GPS function of HTC touch?

moshel

Padawan
1. if you have active sync installed then all u have to do is plug in the phone into the USB port, and if the internet is working on your pc then u can simultaneously surf on your HTC touch too.

2. download latest activesync software from microsoft website....and if u have previously connected ur phone succefully to active sync, then delete the device from the activesync software and go through the connection procedure again.

3. I dont think HTC Touch has GPS...

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The HTC Touch (P3450/3452) does not have a GPS chip on-board, unless you're talking about the CDMA version (P3050) that is available through Sprint in the U.S.

You can try installing the WinMo build of Google Maps Mobile 2.3 that uses a network connection to pull data and get co-ordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom