HTC touch Diamond with TouchFLO 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik_for_you

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Check out new HTC touch Diamond with new touchFLO 3D interface..

*www.theunwired.net/?item=videoview-htc-touchflo-3d-user-interface-for-windows-mobile-professional

Specifications,

*pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=1305

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
3D effects of TochFlo-jus amazing! Must watch in youtube videos!

Suprising to see only 900mAH battery with this powerful device????!!!!

Nice to have 192MB RAM & 4GB ROM.

(I believe old HTC device P6500 has 256MB RAM??!!)

Anyway,expecting an early release in India!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
looks amazing..device of the year for sure...but fact is HTC never really delivers what they actually announce to do..touchflo is extremely slow on HTC phones..lets see what have they done..if its good..i may switch brands.. :D

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
^^^ disagree..
if you install lots of junk in your phone then they would be slower.. (at last its in windows ;) )

And this diamond is masterpiece... I am gonne buy that for sure..

looks like iphone killer..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
one thing you have to realize is that a phone is different from a computer.But the diamond has 192mb ram..will play a part i guess..will cost more than 30k if i m not wrong :)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
please dont compare the diamond to the iphone..its comparing an automobile to a human...they have no similartities and are targeted at different peaple..and yea..peaple will buy the iphone because its apple and more peaple know about it.. how many of us has actually heard of the htc touch?? :D

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
please dont compare the diamond to the iphone..its comparing an automobile to a human...they have no similartities and are targeted at different peaple..and yea..peaple will buy the iphone because its apple and more peaple know about it.. how many of us has actually heard of the htc touch??

could you please elaborate the differences..
i dont thnk they are targeted to different people..
man, in india people might not have heard about it but see world wide..
and have you ever visited xdadevelopers.com site ?? check the number of users there..

Pathik

Google Bot
The Diamond is a damn good device. Hope they manage to integrate TouchFLO with WM better than they did in the Touch Cruise.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I saw the video, and feel that the iPhone interface is like waaaay better.
Thank YOU! Not for praising the iPhone, but for looking beyond the flashy crap that everyone else gets so easily dazzled by.

I can't imagine myself using that phone on a regular basis. I'd just be sitting there waiting for it to display its fancy “3D” animations every time I do so much as move a muscle.

Seriously, is there no other company on Earth with Apple's sense of usability?

SteveJack, of MacDailyNews, nailed it with these words, “You can judge the distance behind and overall cluelessness of iPhone's future roadkill by the amount they copy the iPhone's exterior... This ceaseless quest to dress up antiques in Apple veneer is pathetic and sad.”

Spot on, I say, spot on.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
pretty sweet for a Win Mo, definitely better than the first HTC Touch, i wonder why can't these guys get better menu icons & colors :?:

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
Thank YOU! Not for praising the iPhone, but for looking beyond the flashy crap that everyone else gets so easily dazzled by.

I can't imagine myself using that phone on a regular basis. I'd just be sitting there waiting for it to display its fancy “3D” animations every time I do so much as move a muscle.

Seriously, is there no other company on Earth with Apple's sense of usability?

SteveJack, of MacDailyNews, nailed it with these words, “You can judge the distance behind and overall cluelessness of iPhone's future roadkill by the amount they copy the iPhone's exterior... This ceaseless quest to dress up antiques in Apple veneer is pathetic and sad.”

Spot on, I say, spot on.

some people here are so blinded by iphone that they cant see other good and usable phone around !!

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Ok, come on, I can't see how anyone would argue with the fact that the iPhone has the best interface on a portable device whilst using a touch screen.

Two things that absolutely made PMPs such as the Cowon D2 out of the question for me was the need of a stylus and the horrible scrolling mechanism. The iPhone/touch totally fixes both.

Of course, the lack of features and performance [noticeably SQ, which is something I am completely appalled by] is another topic all together.

@Aayush, before you start off on your "More is less" speech, please don't. All of us have read it two times too many. No offense.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
saw the whole vid, the thing lags during net browsing & has been ir-responsive on a quite a few occasions, but WTH i can change the ringtone to a simple mp3 without opening a garage band :oops:

nikhilpai

Techans
The HTC Touch Diamond will sell on the Airtel network at Rs.27,500

Source: *www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/006200805221323.htm

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The HTC Touch Diamond will sell on the Airtel network at Rs.27,500

Source: *www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/006200805221323.htm
The iPhone is not so expensive after all, even if it sells for Rs. 28,000, and word on the street is that it's going to sell for much less.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
The iPhone is not so expensive after all, even if it sells for Rs. 28,000, and word on the street is that it's going to sell for much less.

Aayush Arya : Our friendly neighborhood Apple salesman who won't miss a chance to Brag/Advertise/Shove an Apple Product even when no one asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom