hTC preparing a 16 MP WP7 Phone?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Is hTC preparing a 16 MP WP7 mobile device? If yes then it would be a new step in to Camera phone section. But a Xenon flash would be much needed instead of Dual LED flash.

Read,

HTC might have a 16 megapixel WP7 phone in the works - GSMArena.com news

I personally will look forward to it, what about yours?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Any picture shot over 2 MP is too large for my 19" LCD screen. 1440 x 900 is the max resolution PC screens generally work on...

aningbo

Broken In
@AndroidFan, what r u saying!!?

I dont think its gonna be as good but lets hope it gets better with time and other companies being challenged and come up with better stuffs.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HTC is not an expert in camera mobiles. SE & Samsung is. lets see if this one really can live upto its expectations or ends up as an overpriced failure.

guru_urug

iGoogle
I feel 16MP is overkill(unless u want to count dust particles on a persons shirt :p )... even 3.2MP/5mp is enuf for full hd resolution. They shud rather concentrate on getting the ui experience bttr or better hw in terms in speed and memory.
For a cam phone...a bttr sensor over sheer MP count anyday(eg nokia x2). I still feel my old 2mp k750i captures still images way bttr than some of todays 3.2MP cam phones(including our beloved O1 :p )

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
8 M.P. Android phone is better than 16 M.P. Windows phone.

Not taken that. Don't know what's your point anyway. Don't forget WP7 is the second best OS after Android and imo it has a great future and potential.

I feel that 16 MP is OK for Camera phones as the Mobile units can't have a Big sensor(well it can have but then you might not like the size of it), so the Picture quality won't be good with small sensors, the only way by which it can look good is stretching the resolution of the picture. So 16 MP is all right imo. At least it could be compared with a normal 5-6 MP P&S Camera.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I feel 16MP is overkill(unless u want to count dust particles on a persons shirt :p )... even 3.2MP/5mp is enuf for full hd resolution. They shud rather concentrate on getting the ui experience bttr or better hw in terms in speed and memory.
For a cam phone...a bttr sensor over sheer MP count anyday(eg nokia x2). I still feel my old 2mp k750i captures still images way bttr than some of todays 3.2MP cam phones(including our beloved O1 :p )

yeah but samsung will bring up a ultimate machine.. sources says a 2GHz dual core processor in mobile

abhidev

Human Spambot
i think instead of the camera they should work on increasing the internal memory so that multiple apps can be installed and also on increasing the battery life....

Top Bottom