HTC P3400 shows red light and doesnt boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
my cousin bought a HTC P3400 2 days back.after that i had flashed the fone to WM 6.1 and the fone worked fine till yesterday.but frm 2morrow night it has stopped working.it doesnt boot.
when i try to switch the fone on a red light lits up near the ear piece.same thing happens when i put the fone on charge.

guys plz help me to revive the fone.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Disconnect the battery and SIM card. Wait for some time (at least 5-10 minutes). Reconnect them back and try to boot. If it doesn't boot, then most probably its dead !!! This is GENE... people faced similar problems with KAISER (TyTn II) but it seems more of a battery connection orientation problem... and SOME have fixed that issue with their kaisers.. others had to contact customer care... Can you enter bootloader mode ?????

Pat

Beyond Smart
Definitely a battery issue..Try keeping it outside for a day and then connect it to a charger! See if it helps!

Pat

Beyond Smart
prob solved.the dealer has changed and give us a new HTC Touch.
thnx to both of u for ur help.

New HTC Touch ? Thats really kind of the dealer :D

sorry for being offtopic, how did you install wm6.1 and where can I get the OS?

you can get everything on xda-developers! Which phone are you planning to install WM 6.1 on ?

Last edited:

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
sorry for being offtopic, how did you install wm6.1 and where can I get the OS?

I think OP is bull$%^&*$# you don't get MS firmware unless you are some kind of OEM and have signed EULA & other agreements with MS. You also need to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom