HTC One V - My first Android device.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
--> I am yet to conclude my opinion about battery life of this phone.
I know I can't expect Symbian like battery backup in android but I had to charge my phone couple of times in first two day after just couple of calls and 3g internet usage. (Not even moderate usage.)
But since then I am sort of satisfied with the battery backup as I haven't charged my phone for last 2 days. (Used WiFi, Used GPRS, played games, used camera flash and still 13% is left.)
Because of these 2 contradictory incidents, I am yet to conclude my opinion on battery backup.

First, congrats for the purchase! Welcome to the world of Android. :D

Well, Android phones does something called "Calibration" of battery during the first few days. After that battery life is suppose to increase. That's why you faced the two contradictory results. But I am sure, from now on you will get better battery life.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

Well, Android phones does something called "Calibration" of battery during the first few days. After that battery life is suppose to increase. That's why you faced the two contradictory results. But I am sure, from now on you will get better battery life.

+1 Agreed

TSPatange_1309

Tech Freak Digitian.
It's really nice but one thing that I got first is, why you are using "AajTak" app? :p Try using "CNN" or "NDTV" for all latest world trends!

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.

Ohk, thanks for the information. :)

It's really nice but one thing that I got first is, why you are using "AajTak" app? :p Try using "CNN" or "NDTV" for all latest world trends!

Are yaar, INDIA TV ka app nahi mila to AajTak ka daal diya. :D

devverma

Right off the assembly line
Hi congrats on your great buy..

One question though HTC One V doesnt have a detachable battery and in case phone hangs or battery performs low..no choice then to take it to service centre.

Has HTC come up with some remedy for this?

I am too comtemplating to buy this amazing phone but this drawback is making my choice dificult

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Hi congrats on your great buy..

One question though HTC One V doesnt have a detachable battery and in case phone hangs or battery performs low..no choice then to take it to service centre.

I am too comtemplating to buy this amazing phone but this drawback is making my choice dificult

You can always restart a phone when it hangs.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
An Android phone with non detachable battery! That's new. I don't think that is a wise decision for any Android manufacturer.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I hope u have seen Nokia N8..

Don't worry HTC has given the guarantee that if phone hangs then u can restart it so no need to run for service center :-D

it won't dupe u...

not a drawback...even apple has non-removable battery :cool:

OP
power_8383

power_8383

Eager to learn.
The HTC One V is one of the best smartphone which running on android V 2.3 Operating system. Its features are an outstanding which have attract more and more people. It supports many android applications and games.

HTC One V comes with ICS. (Android 4.0)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The HTC One V is one of the best smartphone which running on android V 2.3 Operating system. Its features are an outstanding which have attract more and more people. It supports many android applications and games.

Sorry wrong info on OS...where did u read that

Top Bottom