HTC One S C2 model battery life !!

perplexed

Journeyman
Can anyone estimate what will be the normal talk time on the Indian HTC One S ? Consider that I will play NO games at all and maybe 1 hours of normal calls and about 2 hours of Wifi usage Everyday !!!

OP
perplexed

perplexed

Journeyman
Checkout the GSM arena blog battery testing... but that is eith the s4 one s....

I have looked into several other major blogs and android community as well.. no where I found anything concrete and convincing about the C2 model :( .. !!!

Techguy

In the zone
No one is bothered about the C2 model as it is sold in South Asia only, all the other contries get the newer S4 Krait CPU

OP
perplexed

perplexed

Journeyman
No one is bothered about the C2 model as it is sold in South Asia only, all the other contries get the newer S4 Krait CPU

Nope buddy.. many european/african/East asian countries also have this model.. and in US i think both models are available. The sales people are making a fool of the gullible customers by recommending the c2 model saying it has got more power ( read 1.7GHz over 1.5 GHz ) . They don't mention the generation of processors. !!

Top Bottom