Adreno 320

2GB RAM

4MP UltraPixel camera
Capable of 1080p@30fps and 720p@60fps video capturing

Fingerprint sensor

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.5 UI

16GB or 32GB of internal storage and a microSD card slot

3,300mAh battery

HTC has just announced One Max phablet. It packs a 5.9" 1080p IPS display and is powered by the Snapdragon 600 chipset with a 1.7GHz quad-core Krait 300 processor, Adreno 320 graphics and 2GB of RAM.

HTC One Max official images
Just like the original One, HTC One Max features a 4MP UltraPixel camera on its back capable of 1080p@30fps and 720p@60fps video capturing, but there is no optical image stabilization this time.
The One Max comes with the iconic aluminum shell that premiered with the original One. This time around its battery cover is removable and below you get access to the microSIM bed and the microSD slot. The battery itself is still inaccessible and non-replaceable. Naturally the stereo BoomSound speakers are on board, bigger and louder than ever.
HTC One Max also comes with a fingerprint sensor on its back. You can unlock the device by just swiping your finger on the small square sensor below the camera. It seems those are spreading quite fast after the Apple iPhone 5s breakout.
Finally, HTC One Max runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.5 UI. There is no Beats Audio support though.
HTC One Max is going to hit the UK market by the end of this week, though the exact date and pricing are yet to be revealed.

Source

SijuS

Broken In
Saw a couple of videos and it seems the fingerprint scanner is a failure as compared to the iPhone 5s.

The microsd is a welcome add-on though.

why micro sim in such a large phone??
some things just don't make sense!!

Probably because micro sim is getting common these days now? I mean, if some one is using a phone with micro sim already then it would be easy for him to switch to other phone, like HTC One Max.

gameranand

Living to Play
5.9" screen is just too much for a phone. Phones are needed to be carried in pockets not in bags.

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
5.9" screen is just too much for a phone. Phones are needed to be carried in pockets but in bags.

+1. I got growingly uneasy of my Lava iris 501 ( 5 in) . Currently using Karbonn a5( 3.5 in). Love how lightweight and comfortable it is to use one handed. :D

amjath

Human Spambot
Re: HTC One Max with 5.9" 1080p display, Snapdragon 600 unveiled

read engadget and gsmarena review, I would say z ultra or note 3 or g2 is far better

Dont fell into finger print scanner crap

Top Bottom