HP Printers suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Guys plz suggest me a gud HP printer 4 my budget of rs 7000. It shud b gud in scanner n for printng photos

chahal63

Broken In
Hi JohnephSi,
I'm working with HP as Tech. Engineer (LASER PRINTERS).As per Your requirement if you go for Laser Multifunction is very costly, so my recommendation is for Officejet's or PSC Models as these are cost effective but uses Inkjet Technology.Below is link for HP Product Recommender:

*sy.adiho.com/ASA/Controller?adi_ha...447&_ad_stoken=incons&ifilter=att-paper width

This is very useful link help you in finding right product for you.Or else you can directly make a query to HP Presales : 18004254999(Toll-Free),30304499
In case of any help directly mail me at cooldude_862002@yahoo.com with subject as Digit Friend. I am always here to help you.

Regards,
Your Digit Friend

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
@JohnephSi, you may go in for HP Photosmart C4288 (approx Rs.6499/-) or HP Deskjet F 4185 (approx Rs. 5000/-)
Please see the review
*www.pcworld.in/features/index.jsp/artId=4361

The street prices are lower than what is indicated and I purchased HP Deskjet F 4185 for Rs. 4641/-(VAT inclusive) and am happy with it.Scout around for the best price.

Hope this helps.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom