HP photosmart printer problem plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
i have HP photosmart 7838 printer here is main problem that when i tried to print it shows massega of paper jam and not able to print anything i have bought from my friend but no knowledge about it please help me i have tried many things like help cd etc, but useless plz help how can i escape from paper jam can i have to clean it or not plz tell me thanks in advance

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
first see it manually if anything is stuck in the roller... other wise try the cleaning process within the printing softwar

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
i have cleaned all things but useless plz hurrry its very urgent for me help me
here is paper problem paper also not load in to the printer if loads then jam please help me
sometime give good result after one good result same problem hard paper also gives same problem

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
HP Photosmart 7838 Printer Jams & feed problems

Adjust the paper settings in the print driver. The paper settings in the print driver must match the paper settings for at least one of the installed paper trays.
=>Open a document in the application in which it was created.
=>Click File.
=>Click Print.
=>Click Properties. The Printer Properties dialog box displays.
=>Click the Paper/Quality tab.
=>In the Size is drop-down menu, select the size of the paper loaded in the unit.
=>In the Type is drop-down menu, select the type of paper loaded in the unit.
Click OK.
NOTE: These changes do not change the default print settings. The print settings will revert to the default print settings the next time the application is opened

does the problem occur @ your frnd's PC too?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you read the Trobleshooting (Jams & Feed Problems link) page.

& does this problem occur in your frnd's PC too.

if x64 version then go here d'l the drivers HP x64 Beta Driver for Inkjet Printing Products

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom