HP Photosmart 318 Digital Camera doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbjeykumar

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I'm Jeya Kumar.I have a HP Photosmart 318 Digital Camera. I have a Windows XP Pro.

Now the camera doesn't work. The problem is my Sandisk CompactFlash Memory Card doesn't reformat in my camera. When I try to turn it on, it says "CF card requires reformatting". Then it gives me the format memory screen, asking if I want to delete all images and files on the CF card. Whether I press yes or no doesn't make any difference, it just takes me back to the first message about the card needing reformatting. Is the card knackered or do I need to have a reader to be able to reformat it in this case?.

I tried to download the driver for above model from HP website, it looks like above 120 MB. And it contains many other model's drivers & imaging softwares. I want exact driver for my camera.

So what should I do to rework my camera?. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Kumar B.

Tman9135

Right off the assembly line
I am having the same exact problem. Did you ever find a solution?

pbjeykumar said:
Hi,
I'm Jeya Kumar.I have a HP Photosmart 318 Digital Camera. I have a Windows XP Pro.

Now the camera doesn't work. The problem is my Sandisk CompactFlash Memory Card doesn't reformat in my camera. When I try to turn it on, it says "CF card requires reformatting". Then it gives me the format memory screen, asking if I want to delete all images and files on the CF card. Whether I press yes or no doesn't make any difference, it just takes me back to the first message about the card needing reformatting. Is the card knackered or do I need to have a reader to be able to reformat it in this case?.

I tried to download the driver for above model from HP website, it looks like above 120 MB. And it contains many other model's drivers & imaging softwares. I want exact driver for my camera.

So what should I do to rework my camera?. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Kumar B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom