HP Pavilion 15/G6 - powered by AMD Trinity/Kabini/Richland

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
re: HP G6 2005AX/2010AX/2201AX - powered by Trinity

open a document. It'll show either the name Office 2010/2007 or Trial Mode. Trial mode means 30days trial, else it is a pirated one if you purchased locally as shopkeepers usually end up installing all sort of pirated bloatwares.

i guess you'll have to take the 2 step process. Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade Win 7 Home Basic to Win 7 Home Premium @ 2700 + Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 7 Professional @ 4900.

BTW heard that Windows 8 upgrade will be to W8 Proff. Not sure but Rider said so. Ask him.

Have certain rules regarding lappy purchase in my office - they want me to install only windows 7 professional only! So windows 8 is out of question!

And, instead of going for 2 step process u mentioned about windows anytime upgrade, I can also get a separate cd of windows 7 proffessional na? I think it is around 9 k

open a document. It'll show either the name Office 2010/2007 or Trial Mode. Trial mode means 30days trial, else it is a pirated one if you purchased locally as shopkeepers usually end up installing all sort of pirated bloatwares.

i guess you'll have to take the 2 step process. Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade Win 7 Home Basic to Win 7 Home Premium @ 2700 + Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade Win 7 Home Premium to Win 7 Professional @ 4900.

BTW heard that Windows 8 upgrade will be to W8 Proff. Not sure but Rider said so. Ask him.

Have certain rules regarding lappy purchase in my office - they want me to install only windows 7 professional only! So windows 8 is out of question!

And, instead of going for 2 step process u mentioned about windows anytime upgrade, I can also get a separate cd of windows 7 proffessional na? I think it is around 9 k

And also regarding windows office? I just wanted to know whether Hp pavilion g62005 ax has windows office preinstalled or not if installed is it the full version?

duke123

In the zone

And also regarding windows office? I just wanted to know whether Hp pavilion g62005 ax has windows office preinstalled or not if installed is it the full version?

just use pirated version for now avoid all this nonsense upgrade....windows 8 will be released soon...why upgrade to win 7 prof now and then to win 8.you already brought home basic so dont buy win 7 pro..win 8 will come out soon upgrade to win 8 then...
office is trial version ...you will have to buy that also....

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

just use pirated version for now avoid all this nonsense upgrade....windows 8 will be released soon...why upgrade to win 7 prof now and then to win 8.you already brought home basic so dont buy win 7 pro..win 8 will come out soon upgrade to win 8 then...
office is trial version ...you will have to buy that also....

Hey thanks for the reply.

Actually the place where I work, they want to me to have original windows 7 professional for the next 3yrs! So windows 8 is out of question.

What would you suggest?
Installing windows 7 through the method sam mentioned above? OR
By doing a clean install i.e getting a cd which costs around 9k I guess?

LoneWanderer

Broken In

test the battery using BatterEarter Pro.

Is this safe?? coz when i started the test, the cpu was running at 100% (all 4 cores 100%) for a long time..so i cancelled it..Should i start again??Is this normal..

Hey thanks for the reply.

Actually the place where I work, they want to me to have original windows 7 professional for the next 3yrs! So windows 8 is out of question.

What would you suggest?
Installing windows 7 through the method sam mentioned above? OR
By doing a clean install i.e getting a cd which costs around 9k I guess?

If you dont mind spending extra 2k..then get the Win7Pro CD..advantages..
you'll have a CD..lol
you can dual boot.. 1)Win7basic to Win8 when its released..and 2)Win7Pro for office use..

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

i guess there are 4-5 settings like stress, idle, normal, etc. stress will force the laptop to run out of charge at minimum time so showing you worst case scenerio like gaming.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Every Windows version has the same ISO with a small file to specify the version :)
Download any ISO the delete the ei.cfg file in the sources folder or Google "ei.cfg remover" and during installation you'll be given option to select your version (choose Home Basic x64).
Read this
Ei.cfg Removal Utility Lets You Use Any Product Key With Your Windows 7 Disc
Thanks! :)

LoneWanderer

Broken In

BatteryEater Pro shows that I have 3cells..but doesnt this battery have 6cells??How do I confirm??

parth1993

Broken In

Hello everyone, i bought this laptop few days ago , i am happy with it . I had just one question that how can i use only 7670m ? I have catalyst 12.8. I dont understand the process in amd vision control center . can somone show me how to do that , and i can see the dual graphics option and i know how to eneble disable that but i dont know about high performence setting . Please help me

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman

Hello everyone, i bought this laptop few days ago , i am happy with it . I had just one question that how can i use only 7670m ? I have catalyst 12.8. I dont understand the process in amd vision control center . can somone show me how to do that , and i can see the dual graphics option and i know how to eneble disable that but i dont know about high performence setting . Please help me

Please go through this analysis Sam. It would definitely help you.

Link

aliasgar.sk

Broken In

i guess there are 4-5 settings like stress, idle, normal, etc. stress will force the laptop to run out of charge at minimum time so showing you worst case scenerio like gaming.

Hey finally getting the lappy tumorrow!

Could you please suggest a decent cooling pad for this lappy & also if possible a link to how to partition the disk in this laptop!

Shoaibq

Broken In

Yes the 699 upgrade to Win 8 Pro Confirmed..

I registered n got this mail..

Registration Receipt
Your registration confirmation number is: ******

Ordering Your Upgrade
Windows Upgrade Offer will be available to order from 26 October 2012 until 28 February 2013. Around 26 October 2012, you will receive another email that includes your personal promotion code which enables you to receive the special promotional pricing for the digital download of Windows 8 Pro. That email will also include instructions on how to order the Windows 8 Pro download and how to purchase an optional DVD. If you change your email address prior to 26 October 2012, please visit the My Order webpage indicated above and update your email address. This will ensure your promotion code and ordering instructions are sent to the appropriate email address.

Register Fast..You will get win 8 Pro By Next Month :doublethumb:

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

^ So did I, infact I did it the day I bought this laptop.

vish98

Right off the assembly line

please post the link where to register....

hi all bought this lappy for 32,800 on 16th from chandni chowk kolkata....didn get any freebies just a pen drive :(:(....no vendor was willing to sell this laptop for 32k i guess i paid 800 bucks more... :( neways please add me in the owners list.

PS Im writing this post using my new lappy feeling good... :):)

dhiman33

Broken In

Back to Campus

go here bro!!.. ;) .. free 1 year warranty extension is available now.. ;) and congrats!! :)

I haven't yet recieved a mail from them.. 2 weeks have gone eithout any reply from them.. :( how long do they take to reply,people? :(

sam9953

True Manchester City fan

It seems I made a mistake by not applying for the 1 year extra warranty. Damn. Now its been almost one month since I bought it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Some good news:

*twitter.com/CatalystCreator/status/248869306912358401

duke123

In the zone

1)i have not received the warranty carepack yet...as per the site Redemption Support my claim is approved and care pack should have been sent before 20 septemper...still now no use no mail...what should i do..???
2)why does any games using Nvidia Physix lag n this laptop...i can run arkham city without any problems at maximum...but when it comes to arkham asylum it lags even in lowest setting...its unplayable...not only arkham asylum all games with physix feature is lagging...is there any fix for this??

Top Bottom