avikcse

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to buy a laptop.

My budget is 40K. and preferably HP or Lenovo

After long search I heard about two laptops which are fulfilling my requirements.

1. Lenovo z570-4327
2. HP G6-1118TX

Can anybody tell me which laptop is good (Performance wise)

bkarankar

Broken In
I am planning to buy a laptop.

My budget is 40K. and preferably HP or Lenovo

After long search I heard about two laptops which are fulfilling my requirements.

1. Lenovo z570-4327
2. HP G6-1118TX

Can anybody tell me which laptop is good (Performance wise)

did u buy?
if not then go for lenovo, the best build quality
and z570 come with 3 year extended warranty.

ritwick123

Broken In
i'd suggest you to get the hp pavilion dv4 -3016tx which would cost you 41000 Rs and better than g4. I'll be buying the dv4 this week.
:) Bye.

red dragon

Master troll
Lenovo,any day..any time of the day.Can you find a person who have bought a second hp after the first ran its course?Yes,they are that bad!

Niilesh

Padawan
Lenovo,any day..any time of the day.Can you find a person who have bought a second hp after the first ran its course?Yes,they are that bad!

yes, i have seen a person who had bought hp after the first one. He is currently working as a professor in IIT Delhi.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
After sales service of Dell & Lenovo are any day better than HP.

HP sucks in terms of ASS.
Have two friends who are trying to get a Dell laptop fixed. They are having a lot of trouble tbh.

One's power button stopped working. Went to Dell. His warranty had expired on 31/8/11. Dell told him that his mobo has died. This mobo was a refurbished one he got from Dell because his original died 2 weeks from purchase.
His two options now
1) Get another refurbished mobo from Dell, which comes with 1 additional year warranty for Rs.15k. He is hesistant about getting a refurbed mobo again.
2) Get a new mobo which will cost around Rs.12k. But they don't stock new parts in India, and He'll have to wait 2 months for it to arrive.

The second friend wanted to replace his charger. It's been 6 weeks, yet no charger.

Last edited:

red dragon

Master troll
6 weeks for a freakin adapter!I dont think your friend talked to dell cc properly..it takes 3 day max for that.