HP has an offer! Do check it out!

Anish9218

Journeyman
Hello guys,
Don't know how many of you are aware of this offer or not, I just got to know about it yesterday from HP exclusive store.
--> HP is offering 2 years extended warranty for Rs.2000 all its i5 laptops (2 years warranty extension without this offer is around 6k). The offer started on Dec 21 and will end on Jan 6th, so if anyone of you are thinking about buying a HP laptop, better buy it with this offer. This offer was there just before dusshera and again now.

1 query I would like to ask any of you who have used Win8, Are all or atleast most of the latest games like ACIII, diabloIII working on Windows 8? If not, did you try making the game compatible to older versions in the properties and then try running? Did it work?
Please do reply, I'm thinking of taking a Win 8 pc, or else have to go for HP-2016tx or HP g4-2049tx.

Belated Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year Wishes! :cool:

rider

as Kratos
About month ago or so hp was giving free onsite extended warranty for free in all their laptops.
Every new game is compatible in windows 8 just like windows 7. I upgraded and I haven't got any issue. I've ACIII, Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, COD Black Ops 2 and everything works fine.

shaurya.malik88

Broken In
I tried to check their webpage but couldn't find any relevent details about the product...Can you please provide us the URL for this..

sumit_anand

Ask the man who owns one!
Hello guys,
Don't know how many of you are aware of this offer or not, I just got to know about it yesterday from HP exclusive store.
--> HP is offering 2 years extended warranty for Rs.2000 all its i5 laptops (2 years warranty extension without this offer is around 6k). The offer started on Dec 21 and will end on Jan 6th, so if anyone of you are thinking about buying a HP laptop, better buy it with this offer. This offer was there just before dusshera and again now.

1 query I would like to ask any of you who have used Win8, Are all or atleast most of the latest games like ACIII, diabloIII working on Windows 8? If not, did you try making the game compatible to older versions in the properties and then try running? Did it work?
Please do reply, I'm thinking of taking a Win 8 pc, or else have to go for HP-2016tx or HP g4-2049tx.

Belated Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year Wishes! :cool:

Is this available on HP website or their facebook page..

OP
A

Anish9218

Journeyman
ok I dint go through the HP site or on facebook... I found out from 3 hp exclusive stores saying the offer is there till Jan 6th.
Its better you guys find out from their stores only.

@Rider- thanks for the reply :)

powerstarprince

In the zone
@Anish can you tell me how to avail this warranty extension..? I bought a laptop yday from hp retailer and he says that offer comes only on diwali. Is 2 year warranty extension for 1500/- the best offer i can get or will more better ones come later. Also warranty extension can only be done within 1 year of puchase right?

OP
A

Anish9218

Journeyman
@Anish can you tell me how to avail this warranty extension..? I bought a laptop yday from hp retailer and he says that offer comes only on diwali. Is 2 year warranty extension for 1500/- the best offer i can get or will more better ones come later. Also warranty extension can only be done within 1 year of puchase right?

Celebrate Christmas And Welcome 2013 With HP’s Buy And Smile Offer
check this link.. @shadow Which laptop did you buy?? if its an i5 variant you bought then you can avail this offer by sending hp 1999/- dd and other documents. Call up the HP ( 1800 42 54 999 as given in the website ) for the details.. the customer care will help you out..

swiftshashi

Beta Geek ;-)
Yes.HP does have an offer going on right now-2Yrs additional warranty @Rs.999.
Source of Info-HP dealer @ Ranchi.

Top Bottom