HP G6-2005AX or HP G6-2002AX

anky

Youngling
Hello,
i am a new user here..and this s my first post :).
i want to buy HP G6-2005AX which comes with AMD A8-4500M,i have read many reviews on many websites and forums..and it seems that it is very good laptop in the price range of 35k.
i want to ask that should i buy this or wait for HP g6-2002AX which comes with A10.
here is the specs for this one HP Pavilion g6-2002ax Notebook PC Product Specifications - HP Customer Care (United States - English) .
i have to buy laptop after one month.
please help me i am very confused.:(
thanks in advance :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
2002 mayn't come here and even if it does will be priced like ~40k. if you can wait, wait for Asus to launch A8 4500M based laptop at price lower than Samsung.

A4500M & 4600M won't make a huge difference as clock speed not really high.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
2002 mayn't come here and even if it does will be priced like ~40k. if you can wait, wait for Asus to launch A8 4500M based laptop at price lower than Samsung.

A4500M & 4600M won't make a huge difference as clock speed not really high.

thank for ur suggestion sam.
between HP-G6-2005AX and ASUS A8-4500 model, which one will u recommend.
i am currently studying in 3rd year (engineering) Computer Science. so i will be using my laptop for-
1. visual studio 2010, coding and building websites,
2. browsing websites,
3. movies,
4 games (although i am not a hardcore gamer, but i want to become one now :p)
5. and very important one is i will be using multi OS on my system,i.e windows + linux,
so please recommend me a better one b/w HP and ASUS.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
currently no Asus model is available here and we have no idea which one will appear. so go for HP.
thanks a lot @sam
just none last thing..as u said wait for asus to launch A8.
i want to know that what are the advantages of ASUS over HP.(i am not talking about AMD A8 specifically,just some common cons and pros)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
asus ice cool tech is better than HP. More battery backup (depends on battery). Cheap as they usually launch laptop without windows.

Top Bottom