HP Customer Service Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_moon

Journeyman
This is to share my plight as an HP Notebook User with all th members of this forum.

I have this HP Notebook that has a 3 yr on-site warranty. Recently I started facing problems with my AC adapter & consequently called up the customer care which promised me to replace it within 3 working days, but in vein!
And before I continue further I must bring this to notice that HP has only 2 Customer Care nos. & 1 Toll free no. for all Notebook users throughout India & I got lucky only after an hour & thus could talk to th CC representative, and that too of no avail, as I've mentioned earlier!

Now, to remind them that my problem hasn't been solved, I'm again going through th same ordeal of repeatedly dialing their CC nos. that just don't work, half of th times, th line goes dead, or just nobody answers & rest of th time its busy! And th icing on th cake is that these nos. "supposedly" work only from 9 to 6.

I wonder what does HP want to convey by providing such hopeless customer service in this competitive market!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Use email facility they do reply. My experience with HP/Compaq has been good.

sting

Journeyman
Here ( UAE ) all the authorized services centers r sux, but the HP customer services works well for me, my i paq 512 mic was not working, so i called HP and they send me a new phone with in a week from Netherlands, and they didn't even ask for my old phone, so now i have two phone's.. :D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I didn't think that they had service centers on "The Moon" :D

One @ b'lore sux... though. Lappie quality has gone down too... my lappie's is 1.3 years old.. & had already undergone 3 surgeries :D

OP
the_moon

the_moon

Journeyman
They suck @ this planet only, having a service center @ The Moon is a distant reality for them!
Anyways, still haven't been able to get in touch with any of the CC Rep! They Really suck here in Delhi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom