Howz "Javelin" ? share ur views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi,

I'm planning to buy Blackberry 8900,Javelin!

Any owner in this forum? plz share ur views: pros & cons!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You can read my review of the Javelin on Techtree.

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/BlackBerry_Curve_8900_Javelin_Review/551-99444-614.html

Last edited:
OP
dhan_shh

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
^^^ nice review...Surprised by the crashes mentioned,I believe there is a lens cover...isn't it?

I've given my BOLD to brother-in-law,

OMG,I'm more confused....should I go for BOLD again? or try Javelin?

Last one month I used to check mails thro' my E71,but nothing can come near blackberry service for mails,So,I need a bb very badly!

budget is OK,I don't want 'Storm', no touch screen for blackberry, NO for 'Flip' as I need a good QWERTY BB.

BOLD or Javelin????

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I would say Javelin. Bold offers only few extras over the features in Javelin but cost 7k more. Plus Javelin is a fantastic device that I really enjoyed using. I think you should go for Javelin. And no, there isn't any lens cover but the camera kicks ass.

bigron

Broken In
Go in for the bold.I ve both.But i prefer the bold. I like the spaced out keypad of the bold. The only deterrent that you might have for the bold is size and maybe the battery life depending upn ur usage.. If thats not a probem bold it should be.

OP
dhan_shh

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks for all your suggestions,

With lot of calculations,I've got BOLD,my 2nd in 5months,

What is surprising me is,I got a sealed,brand new blackberry bold from Airtel Point in Chennai in UNLOCKED condition??!!!!!!

New 'Reddington' distributor in India releasing bb bold unlocked manner!

(It is confirmed by going to ---Options----Advanced Options----SIM card-----by typing MEPD---a new pop up appear----Network and all details---DISABLED)

If it is locked,this will show ACTIVE.

Very Happy with Unlocked Bold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom