Hows viewsonic 19" VA1912WB

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggler

In the zone
19" VA1912WB is this monitor any good
from the respect of gaming ?
I there is any ghosting during gameplay or watching movies ??

If possible suggest a better 19" monitor within 10K

Whats the difference between gray to gray and typical response time?
and how much response time is required for gaming on LCD monitor

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Viewsonic 19" VA1912WB is pretty decent monitor. I am using it since 10 months without any issues. However, with the downfall of prices I would suggest you to buy a monitor with HDMI port. Viewsonic 19" VA1912WB comes with an Analog and DVI port.

I dint experience any lag whatsoever.

Try monitors from Samsung

Response time upto 8ms is pretty good.

OP
J

juggler

In the zone
^^
Thanks, I wont be needing a HDMI port as my PC has only DVI port.
do fps games like farcry, Counter strike etc run without ghosting on ur LCD monitor.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
ut2004,cs and all plays well even in my old samsung 17inch lcd(8ms response time).Not even a hint of ghosting.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yes, 8ms is good enough. I did suggest go for HDMI monitor if you can afford it, you might some day buy a new Graphic card. The price for a monitor with HDMI won't differ too much. Also to add Viewsonic has removed LCDs with webcams. You can even go for it

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@casanova
Monitor with HDMI costs upwards of 20k. And there is no point in getting an HDMI monitor. For a TV,its ok.
DVI can give quality close to HDMI @ half the price. Also the main advantage of HDMI is that it combines HD video + HD sound 5.1 on a single cable. And why do one need sound on a monitor.
I wud say monotors with HDMI are for really pro gamerz who is ready to spend anythin for gamin.
DVI I can easily output 2560*1900 @ 85Hz if u have the rite h/w[GPU]. And it much above 1080p.

And an HDMI port on a monitor doesnt necessarly mean it shud perform gud. It just gives a connectivity of HDMI nd im may support 720p or 1080p according to its specs.
Normal 19" LCD wide runs @ 1440*900 which is way higher than the HD quality, ie 720p.

OP
J

juggler

In the zone
some sites have recommended Viewsonic 19" VG1930WM as a good LCD monitor is it so?

About dell there is no more online purchase option ?? why ??

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Oh, I dint knew there was such a huge difference for HDMI capable monitors.
Viewsonic monitors are good, you can trust them. VA1912wb is more than year old now. You can definitely try newer ones, like the once with inbuilt webcam. I don't remember the model no, but its ad was present in Digit some months back.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
some sites have recommended Viewsonic 19" VG1930WM as a good LCD monitor is it so?

About dell there is no more online purchase option ?? why ??

if u live in a big city then chances r that u shall get Dell products from a few vendors.
if u can increase ur budget then go for HP W1907.its agr8 monitor.
i wont suggest Viewsonic VA1912wb cuz it has backlight bleeding prob (though bleeding is small).

OP
J

juggler

In the zone
if u live in a big city then chances r that u shall get Dell products from a few vendors.
if u can increase ur budget then go for HP W1907.its agr8 monitor.
i wont suggest Viewsonic VA1912wb cuz it has backlight bleeding prob (though bleeding is small).

I stay in mumbai. do you know any vendor keeping dell monitor in his shop in mumbai??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Support some what poor... and for information i own 2 view sonic TFT :p personal suggestion try not to buy from them and support is really really slow... but un-like dell and acer or hcl, they dont arguee much before issuing a replacement order :lol: yes they take a really long time to come up with a replaced product..

I have seen they only have support tools for VA seriese :( vg / vx users are asked to wait 3/4/5 months for the replacement unit :(

OP
J

juggler

In the zone
Support some what poor... and for information i own 2 view sonic TFT :p personal suggestion try not to buy from them and support is really really slow... but un-like dell and acer or hcl, they dont arguee much before issuing a replacement order :lol: yes they take a really long time to come up with a replaced product..

I have seen they only have support tools for VA seriese :( vg / vx users are asked to wait 3/4/5 months for the replacement unit :(

3/4/5 months Ahhhhh!!!!

Rockstar11

Technomancer
ViewSonic's 19' VX1932wm widescreen LCD
Contrast Ratio - 2000:1
Response Time - 2ms

*ap.viewsonic.com/in/products/productspecs.php?id=317

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^^ *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/40.gifaila... thank u sir *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif
bacha liya.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom