How's this config?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends,

My friend is buying a PC and I'm the one to suggest him the config. I've selected the following config on his tight Budget 35k.

It will be for Home Use + Moderate Gaming.

Here it is.

Processor : AMD Phenom X2 555BE
Motherboard : Biostar TA790GX a3+
RAM : Kingston Value Ram 2GB DDR3, 1333MHz
HardDisk : WD 500GB Blue AAKS 16MB Buffer
Cabinet : Cooler Master CM310
Powe Supply : Corsair VX450
Graphics Card : ASUS HD4850 1GB
LCD (Monitor) : Benq G2220HD
Keyboard + Mouse : Logitech Internet Pro

Suggest any changes.

Thanks.

Lucifer

Reviewerus Prolificus
What's the price of a Sapphire HD 5830, I'm not too sure, as we've not tested any cards on this new GPU? Maybe that would be the same price as the ASUS 4850 1 GB, in which case you could upgrade...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi Friends,

My friend is buying a PC and I'm the one to suggest him the config. I've selected the following config on his tight Budget 35k.

It will be for Home Use + Moderate Gaming.

Here it is.

Processor : AMD Phenom X2 555BE
Motherboard : Biostar TA790GX a3+
RAM : Kingston Value Ram 2GB DDR3, 1333MHz
HardDisk : WD 500GB Blue AAKS 16MB Buffer
Cabinet : Cooler Master CM310
Powe Supply : Corsair VX450
Graphics Card : ASUS HD4850 1GB
LCD (Monitor) : Benq G2220HD
Keyboard + Mouse : Logitech Internet Pro

Suggest any changes.

Thanks.

if you into unlocking stuff, my suggestion is simple, don't go biostar way. they value board & i not think you may get stable proccy after unlocking. instead get something like ASROCK M3A785GXH. Asus & AsRock masters of providing stable platform after unlocking a proccy.

anil_tech

Broken In
It is a very 'Mast ' config few months back i bought the same config for my friend but without the graphics card and cabinet and its working very good. I would advice you to opt for 4 GB ram but seeing you budget 2 GB will be more than enough.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I quite like it. It's a well balanced rig.
thanks

/10char

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

if you into unlocking stuff, my suggestion is simple, don't go biostar way. they value board & i not think you may get stable proccy after unlocking. instead get something like ASROCK M3A785GXH. Asus & AsRock masters of providing stable platform after unlocking a proccy.
Biostar is good in unlocking, and its unlocked results are also good.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

What's the price of a Sapphire HD 5830, I'm not too sure, as we've not tested any cards on this new GPU? Maybe that would be the same price as the ASUS 4850 1 GB, in which case you could upgrade...
how if I go for GTS250?, is that card good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom