Hows Karbonn KC750 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Hi

I want a dual sim set (GSM+CDMA)under 5-6 k...I need gud battery life, big screen and gud music ...Hows this set Karbonn KC750 ?

*www.karbonnmobiles.com/kc750.htm

I read about maxx mobiles in mouthshut and found they are not gud ..

Thanks
Sumit

Tamoghno

Padawan
among these dual sim phones , i found spice to be best . not in same league as nokia/samsung , but much more usable than karbonn/micromax/maxx/simoco.

Go for the cheapest option , as no matter what feature you get , it will always be of CRAP quality .

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@esumitkumar,
Well, my dad bought the same Karbonn model and has been using it for the last 4 months.
The only purpose was to allow Dual Sim usage at a time. And it worked flawlessly on it. Dont expect anything from the camera. Loudspeaker sound is quite loud to wake up your neighbour's dog! :p Service is just good, cause its locally manufactured. The back cover and headphones had some problems, so i took it to the shop and the parts were simply replaced with the new ones. What else you expect?
MP3s play fine on it and the memory can be well expanded to 4GB. See, with ~5K price tag and local(NCR/Delhi) 1 yr exchange guarantee, i think this is just perfect choice for Dual Sim users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom