How Young is Your Heart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
sonusahu said:
i read in a article that having sex more then 3 times a week really keeps the heart doing well n fine.
Now that is THE BEST form of keeping ur heart strong & healthy and still not get bored for the rest of ur life, unlike the other options. but make sure it's only with ur wife or else u may end up loosing ur "u know what".

OP
drsethi

drsethi

Journeyman
This year's World Heart Day will be celebrated on 30 September, 2007 in over 100 countries all around the world. The theme is "Team Up for Healthy Hearts!"
World Heart Day activities include free screenings, walks, runs, jump rope sessions, fitness events, public talks, scientific forums, exhibitions, concerts, sports tournaments and much more.
Read more *www.world-heart-federation.org/what-we-do/world-heart-day/about-world-heart-day/

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hey drsethi....thx for da stuff....i have a elder bro...his weight is near about 89kg...he often eats junk kinda stuff and oily too...is it harmful???plzz reply soon???

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Well I am no doc, but my dad was one. So I can say , that sure is the Express way to get a Heart Disease ... See just mentioning the wt. is not enuff to determine if ur bro is Overweight . Height plays a very important factor .. There is something called BMI ( Body Mass Index ? ) which is actually used to determne whether someone's wt is proper . Stay away from junk food, oily stuff ...

Doc will sure come up with Professional advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom