how true is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

punk

Beyond the call of duty
Hi
I was planning to buy a Nokia 6300, but while two of my friends (one of them owns a phone)said that the battery life is worst (4-5hrs/charge), rest of the features are great, other two friends who own the phones said that battery life is good.
now i am confused.:confused:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
battery is very poor. Gave it as a gift to a friend and he now hates me for it. :)

The main reason is that the display eats up too much power. Seems the marketing decided to sell it before the technical department were satisfied.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
others haf already given opinions about 6300. i haf nothing much to say except that alll my frenz who own it haf complained that it heats up very quickly.

moh@n

Broken In
Can't agree more with pathiks. 6233 is light years better than that piece of crap called 6300. Just go for 6233, believe me, you won't ever regret your decision. Or else go for either an N72 or an E50 if you are looking for a symbian phone in that price range..... The good old K750i is also a fantastic option, and it's available real cheap now. Saw it selling for Rs. 6850 at Alfa, Vile Parle some 20 days ago.....

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
crappiest phone of the year is 6300

ur budget plzz.... lets look at other phones
also plzz tell ur requirements
and what u want from the phone that you will soon own !

OP
punk

punk

Beyond the call of duty
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
crappiest phone of the year is 6300

ur budget plzz.... lets look at other phones
also plzz tell ur requirements
and what u want from the phone that you will soon own !

My budget is 8k, and i want large screen, symbian, radio, & 2 mp camera

Nav11aug

In the zone
reviews say the battery problem is because of firmware, if u upgrade to ver 5.0 , supposedly the battery lasts much much longer.

Source: *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6300-reviews-1800.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom