How to Verify PayPal and buy online without a credit card?

icekid

Broken In
I found a trick to buy online without a credit card and verify PayPal. Awesome trick and it works perfectly. I tried it myself. The tutorial is found here *www.technorad.com/business/2010/06/how-to-verify-paypal-and-buy-online-without-a-credit-card.html

Since the tutorial is not mine, I am not sure I could share it here. So I just posted the link. I really like this tutorial. Being a webmaster I had hard time buying domains and was taking long time to register from India. Now I have domain in seconds using name.com

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Nice Post but now its really easy to verify your paypal account.
now you can use your local bank accounts like dena bank, bank of baroda,sbi n etc.
lol mine is verified with bob. :D

techani

Journeyman
@ HumanBot dont u get any error while transacting through bob? First I got error while changing the passwords received from the bank. Then I am receiving errors while transffering money. The error is 21996 saying java not enabled.
I searched the net and found many people facing the same problem.
But whats the solution?
Plz help me.
Thank you.

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
@ HumanBot dont u get any error while transacting through bob? First I got error while changing the passwords received from the bank. Then I am receiving errors while transffering money. The error is 21996 saying java not enabled.
I searched the net and found many people facing the same problem.
But whats the solution?
Plz help me.
Thank you.

jst use internet explorer while transacting... i was also experiencing such problems, but once i used it using Ie8 , i faced no such problems

Just try Ie8.....:cool:

jhbalaji

require(e(mice,e1071))
Its revealed before couple of years
Can any one say being a student how mush is their minimum balance to be maintained

Top Bottom