How To Use Pc Internet On Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JamesTryForYou

Hi all , I have Nokia N70 and i want to use pc internet in my mobile only through Cable connectivity. I know about the Bluetooth method, so please only by means of cable.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
there are two ways to connect.. USB/bluetooth.
if you have bluetooth adapter on your computer.. you can do it..
but through USB, not possible at his moment..

OP
J

JamesTryForYou

Yeah i know about the bluetooth process that's damn easy...would like to know with USB

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
i spent more than two days on google about to find the solution..
but wast of times..no info upto date..

can i use pc internet for nokia 6600 .what is the process with bluetooth? any tutorial with screenshot ?

google the term "gnubox" you can find the tutorials..

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
For Symbian mobiles there are apps like gnubox and hiisi proxy available, the former being pretty tricky while the latter is not so complicated.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
if you use internet using pc's broadband on your mobile,,
beware.. your battery will drain in few minutes...
so dont imagine this tech. and practically its not usefull...

jatt

In the zone
its very simple frnd just install your bluetooth software and after restart connect your dongle to computer and also keep on you mobile phone's bluetooth.now you have to configure your connection and please tell me which connection do you want to you i mean airtel or another one please ask here if you feel anything wrong.thanks

OP
J

JamesTryForYou

This link is useful *thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46136

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
just wanna know why you want to perform such a stupid activity when net is there on PC use it

OP
J

JamesTryForYou

just wanna know why you want to perform such a stupid activity when net is there on PC use it

To update antivirus,
Update Firmware Version

Any web related update

wizaryan

Right off the assembly line
can someone pls give me the steps to use the internet of PC on my HTC touch mobile using bluetooth...i am using vodafone connection and have a sify lan connection on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom