how to use credit card in ebay.in ??

Bond_Killer

Eco-Friendly
i need help here. I want to buy few stuffs for my microsoft zune like charger & data cable. Please tell me, is it safe to use credit cards to buy stuffs from sites like ebay.

I never used credit card before nor aware of any online transactions.

Help me.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, ebay is safe, as long as your PC does not have any viruses in it, never buy from others pc or cyber cafe, just sign up, fill details like address etc, login, purchase, pay using credit card.

You have to sign for 3d Secure(visa)/Secure Code(master card) before purchasing(its a verification process, used to save you if your card number gets stolen), its a simple process, contact your bank to know more.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
^^perfectly safe...i ve been using it for years now...even if your payment doesnt reach the merchant, no need to worry it'll be returned in few working days...if you are hesitant, try purchasing a pen drive or something else of low price...once u're comfortable, u can go shopping ! ;-)

mrintech

Technomancer
You have to sign for 3d Secure(visa)/Secure Code(master card) before purchasing(its a verification process, used to save you if your card number gets stolen), its a simple process, contact your bank to know more.

* *usa.visa.com/personal/security/vbv/index.jsp
* MasterCard SecureCode | Credit Card Security Code | MasterCard

@OP You can also apply online using the official website of your bank. E.g. *netsafe.hdfcbank.com/ACSWeb/enrolljsp/Registration1.jsp

:)

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Make sure to use it on a trusted PC and if possible use a disposable CC (You can create one from most of the Banks)

OP
Bond_Killer

Bond_Killer

Eco-Friendly
thanks for the help.

Does anyone here using microsoft zune ?? Any idea, where can i buy zune chargers in india.

Top Bottom