• No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@Aft3rlife

iS it possible to my nokia 3220? please help me. i am already using Airtel mobile office. if the trick is possible, then i deactive MO. :?:

pop143

Journeyman
airtel live is the "airtel fun world" website browing...account?
will the technique work in all the airtel live acc?
let me try and tell.

pop143

Journeyman
Aft3rlife said:
Usage
Don't try to connect to the internet on your mobile phone yet. Connect using the Airtel Dialup connection on your PC. Now open Menu > Web on the mobile phone and open Rip Airtel Live made earlier. It won't open. Go back to your PC and browse the internet!

fror me it connected on pc , after that i opened airtel live in my phone...it works in my phone-airtelfun wem=bsite opensl...but net not coming on my pc..

blu_6779

Broken In
Aft3rlife said:
This tutor will explain how to connect net on PC using your Mobile via USB.

Req:-
Mobile: Any latest mobile will do (im using Nokia N70)
Appz: Nokia PC Suite new one.
Service Provider : You need to activate Airtel Live on your mobile.

Note: Havnt tested on other networks

Modem Driver

Installing the Nokia PC Suite also installs the modem drivers (I used Nokia PC Suite 6.80.20). After PC Suite installation, connect the handset to the USB port on your computer with the DKU-2 cable and Windows XP should automatically detect and install the modem.

Dial Up Connection
Go to Control Panel > Network Connection and create a new connection.
Connect to the Internet > Set up my connection manually > Connect using a dial up modem > Nokia xxxx USB modem >
ISP Name - Any convenient name, Airtel Dialup for example.
Phone Number - *99#
User name and Password - Leave blank.

Init String
Go to Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options > Modems > Nokia xxxx USB Modem > Properties > Advanced. In "extra initialization commmands" enter

AT+CGDCONT=,"IP","airtelfun.com" <cr>

Proxy Server

IE settingsAs detailed before go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > select Airtel Dialup > Settings > check "Use a proxy server for this connection". Enter address 100.1.200.99 and port 8080.

Firefox Settings
Tools -> Options -> General -> Connection Settings -> Manual Proxy Settings -> Enter Http proxy as 100.1.200.99 and port 8080.

Usage
Don't try to connect to the internet on your mobile phone yet. Connect using the Airtel Dialup connection on your PC. Now open Menu > Web on the mobile phone and open Rip Airtel Live made earlier. It won't open. Go back to your PC and browse the internet!

Is this the same as spa****'s gprs hack?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Anyways.. I can't use it.. reason.. airtel GPRS works on its own wish in my area.. G disappears on its own.

Technical issue

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey moderators are dumb here..
they closed my thread on bsnll broadband but when i said that this thread of airtel is also illegal then they havn't closed this..i reported to someone(i dont remember the name) who closed my thread by pming him..
but all in vain..
this thread is still alive to use by illegal persons

Last edited:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Error 403: Forbidden Link

I get "Error 403: Forbidden Link. You are not allowed... " error when I try connecting thru pc. I have changed the ports... still it is not helping... I tried it with IE7 and Firefox

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
As the thread is still not banned/removed/blocked/commented upon by the mods, I gues it is safe to "elaborate" more on this loophole...

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
hi m tryin d same using se k300...

1st attempt i was able to connect using two profile settings thought twas way toooooo slowwww....but now dunno wat played on m only able to access google.com in my lappy....infact even if i dunt connect airtel live web in my mobile....google works but other sites wont....ne idea plz

Enjoy~!

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
A very old trick....most of ma friends use Airtel Live to access net on PC.
But was worth a mention on the site as many people still dont know...

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Dis trick has stopped wrkg in most of d circles (or may b all d circles) in India. So don't even try it now. Even if u r successful connecting, d speed is going to suck royally. So forget d trick...

zodyac

Broken In
hi ppl i have n70me with mo activated have installed all drivers and settings sent by cc. Then too i get error 774 ppp link not working pls help me. Thanks

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@pra

Which circle r u in? Dont think it wil work newhr now.

@zodyac

Chk extra initialisation command. Also try switching off ur cell, remove battry, sim card, reinsert n den try. (Dis thing somehow wrks wit Airtel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom