Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
recently i formated and reinstalled Xp on my friend's computer.
soon after installation i loaded SP2 (from the cd i from microsoft.com)
so which version of autopacherXp should i use to install updates which are not included in SP2.
or give me the list of updates that i'll download from microsoft.com

he's got a reliance broadband(which is not that broad so no auto-updates).
i am asking this, because i'll also reinstall my Xp very soon(due to a recent hanging problem)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
the latest auto patcher XP off course.....

But u know Auto Update is installes the update that a specific system demands... so the updates i have might not b aplicable for ur system.... & the updates u neeed may not exist in my system...

so there very few alternet of Auto update...

still i would suggets just open the auto update page see what kind of update MS thinks ur system needs... the write those KB123456 no..... search the download location in MS web site through Google.... & u can manualy download them from the cafe or other locations.... & then install them offline....

anandk

Distinguished Member
use the latest autopatcher. it will install only those updates which your system requires, automatically. after having done that go to microsoft automatic updates site, which in turn will automatically update your os with the necessary updates, again, automatically. u really dont need to have a list of upadets in hand. there will be very few updates u wil have to download online, if u use he latest autopatcher. :)

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Hope this link will help you:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20881.
Keep Windows up-to-date and install recommended updates only.

vinaypatel

Journeyman
have a cd that is distributed by microsoft of sp2 if then install it other wise go through

auto patcher from digit dvd

Elitecoder

Broken In
i think the latest autopatcher was released in May 2005.
so u can look for that.
also there is a news of a recent release of autopatcher too.
so also check that out.
i think this will help you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom