how to uninstall cstrike: czero deleted scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
i had installed counterstrike condition zero along with deleted scenes. now i want to keep condition zero but i want to remove deleted scenes. how can i do this?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
There's some folder in your installation directory, forgot the name now. Just post a screenshot of your install dir and I'll tell you what to delete.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Plz post it here, as a request:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82371

it is a sticky topic.. :)

--------------------------------xx-------------------------------

Cheers n e-peace..

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I think the folder is "czeror". I am guessing this because if you look at the target of the deleted scenes icon (right click on shortcut icon>properties>shortcut), at the end, "-game czeror" is added. Am I correct?

@ashu- I'll post the solution in that thread. Is that OK?

ashu888ashu888 reading your siggy makes me green with envy :-D

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
I think the folder is "czeror". I am guessing this because if you look at the target of the deleted scenes icon (right click on shortcut icon>properties>shortcut), at the end, "-game czeror" is added. Am I correct?

I think it will delete the entire cs cz (incl. the deleted scenes and the original cs cz)

@ashu- I'll post the solution in that thread. Is that OK?
Yup, plz do that :) as it avoids ppl from creating multiple threads for the same topic. . :)

ashu888ashu888 reading your siggy makes me green with envy :-D
lol :D well,.... loved reading ur comment

btw u too own (either) the ps2 or the PSP ?
============================
to all guys reading this in bold: :)
Please do not post ur replies in this thread, instead use the STICKY topic for ur replies :)

OP
C

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^Why stop people from replying here? Once we get the solution, then we can post it in the sticky.
I don't own any console. I game only on my PC. I use emulators to play some DS games.

FINALLY I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!

Please pardon me for shouting but I just had to. Finally I have found the solution. It's just as I suspected. Deleting the "czeror" folder in the installation directory does the trick. It keeps CS but removes deleted scenes. It saves a lot of space and now my installation directory has shrunk from close to 2 GB to under a GB!!! Trust me, it works.

I will post the solution in the official thread.

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, the only reason i was telling ppl NOt to post it here, is to avoid making multiple threads on the same topic, where there is a permanent topic dedicated for the same.. :) i hope u understand.. :)

Btw, yes the reply is posted in the sticky thread as well.. :)

to everyone please refer this ---> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=930392&posted=1#post930392 for the solution to this thread.. :)
------------------

Please, post everything there in the above link.. :):)
-----------------

CHeers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom