How to Trader...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
Hi Guys....

Can anyone help me to get the knowledge of online share trade.......? shall i go with ICICI direct..? basically i dont have any knowledge about it
so their training will help me....? or shall i go with INDIA INFOLINE.......?
which would be helpful....?

Regards
Qadir

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
do u wanna take a trng of online trading or general share trading ? how to invest etc ? if yes then head to traders thread already running on digit forums

OP
Q

qadirahmed

Journeyman
esumitkumar said:
do u wanna take a trng of online trading or general share trading ? how to invest etc ? if yes then head to traders thread already running on digit forums

Thanks Dude..... i saw that thread too but it was not helped me so i have started a new thread.. yes i have joined tradeji too and read basic also but i have lots of doubts....

Now u just tell me does the training will help me which the ICICI direct give? i heard their commision also so high

amanjagga

Broken In
^^ you can ask ur doubts.What doubts u have?
then only we can give the sol of that particular thread.
But it will be not an easy work if u dont know anything.

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Dont worry about the brokerage charges...unless u r trading in high volumes...also u dont have to give advance brokerage in. during account opening....go thru brokerage schemes of others also....n plz post it here.....also brokerage depends whther u r doing intra day or investing for long term.....ICICI Direct charges 0.5% on delivery n 0.05 on intraday.....IMHO...ICICI direct has a very user friendly interface...especially for newbies.....doesnt rely much on java so loads up fast.....

OP
Q

qadirahmed

Journeyman
Now a days am getting a call from indiainfoline regarding to open dmet account as i said to them that i am interested to start online trade but i dont know how to do, so they said to first open an account then they will train me and they assure me they will make me to earn atleast 1000rs to earn through it, i dont know how much true they are.....

so tell me Guys what can i do.....? shall i join with them? it will really help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom