chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Go psycho on the kid! kidnap him and threaten him with a knife
"saale bhole bhale indian noobs ko bevakoof banata hai"
"sab kutch sach sach bol"
now call aaj tak

Aspire

Padawan
Whole World :rolleyes: oO...take a loudspeaker and go to north pole and start shouting ;) :lol:

Krazzy Warrior,

I am not a n00b, not even in this forum :)
I am behind this username because of some reasons which I can't explain now.

And the matter is not fun as you thought. If I give you just the name of the boy you will get the full details from google. And you will see how people blindly think it is all true.

Matter is, people around the world now consider the boy as 'The miracle kid'. If they come to know the reality, that may put a bad mark on India too.

Do not joke about the matter. It is not what you think. It is about someone being the centre of attraction with the help of the 'international awards'.

Dont listen to krazzy.
He's jealous :sad:

OP
A

Anon

Broken In
I just received email reply from boy. Response is really nice.
I am happy that I did not tell the name here even on provoking me. You guyz do not know the serious nature and thats cuz you asked me for the name.
The email reply reads -> The boy thought the web awards are really great. didn't give any publicity himself. The site which contain images from other other sites -> The boy was not aware of it. Thanked me for the suggestions.
Cleared most things. Modz can close or delete ma thread.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
lolz this is one of the funniest thread in recent times. and da boy passed Anon test with flying colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom