How to take screen shot while playing games???

ajit1

Broken In
The title says it. I tried using greenshot but it gave me blank images.

Press the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard if you have a Windows computer. This button is located near the "Delete" key on the upper-right side of the keyboard and may have the abbreviation of "Prt Sc."

Open an image or paint program from the "Start" menu. Go to "Edit" and select "Paste" to get access to the screen shot. You may have to open a new canvas first.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
use a msi afterburner if you have msi card. it may work on other cards too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes I use amd card. Can you tell me how can I capture screenshot using radeon pro?

1. Install Radeon Pro (The Latest Beta Version)
2. Go to Settings
3. Select Screenshots from the Left Bar
4. From there you can tweak the settings as per your liking and define a key to capture screenshots. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I guess the windows print screen key works....

but u can use FRAPS its best for game recording & screen capturing

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ But the thing is that you can capture only one screenshot with Windows default function.
With Fraps free version you can only capture in BMP which are quite large.
With Radeon Pro you can customize each and every setting even tweak the quality and size of the screenshot. I used to use FRAPS but when I got Radeon Pro then FRAPS is nothing compared to it. You can do everything from Radeon Pro itself even make a movie. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ But the thing is that you can capture only one screenshot with Windows default function.
With Fraps free version you can only capture in BMP which are quite large.
With Radeon Pro you can customize each and every setting even tweak the quality and size of the screenshot. I used to use FRAPS but when I got Radeon Pro then FRAPS is nothing compared to it. You can do everything from Radeon Pro itself even make a movie. :)
Hmm is the video quality good in Radeon Pro?

Top Bottom