how to take great pictures with the WAVE

D

Deleted member 26636

i recently snapped a few pics with my wave indoors using default settings during the day...& i am really disappointed with the quality of the photos..all of them came out really grainy/noisy & there was a considerable loss of detail..there was very little sharpness or clarity in the photos...now i know it isn't a digital camera but still after reading so many reviews & looking at pics taken by it which looked pretty good(images on gsmarena for instance),i am thoroughly disappointed with it..my earlier phone was a Samsung GT-S3310 with a 2mp camera that took better pictures at default settings...i have attached a few images taken by the wave & a few by the Samsung GT-S3310 for comparison. now what i would really like is for some one with knowledge about the various settings present in the camera to write a kind of detailed guide explaining all the features & how & where to use them...it would be really helpful for guys like me.topics that can be covered are-
1.indoor photography- both in daylight & low light conditions
2.outdoor photography during the day & night

i am really looking forward to a reply....thanx a lot.

6x6

Journeyman
Mobile camera gives grainy images in low light conditions, due to small lens used. you cant do anything about that.

Try taking images during daylight.

ramrao

Right off the assembly line
Mobile camera gives grainy images in low light conditions, due to small lens used. you cant do anything about that.

Try taking images during daylight.
What makes a great phone camera?
Good lens, Good sensor, Xenon flash and high-definition video.

1. For a lens, the Nokia N8 has a Carl-Zeiss Tessar. This consists of 5 single optical elements, all of which have aspherical surfaces.
    Imagine. Typically a good quality DSLR lens has 3-4 elements. More complicated lenses contain over 15 elements.
  2. For a sensor the Nokia N8 has a 1/1.83" 12 megapixel sensor. World's largest sensor ever in a phone.
  3. The Xenon flash in a Nokia N8, has a maximum brilliance, no dual LEDs can match. And the camera's electronics reduces the brightness to the optimum level, so you get perfect pictures everytime.
  4. For highdef video, the Nokia N8 does 720p HD video.
Check out
The Mobile Phone Thread - Queries, decisions, discussions all here. - Page 466 - Team-BHP

chetan.g

Journeyman
What makes a great phone camera?
Good lens, Good sensor, Xenon flash and high-definition video.

1. For a lens, the Nokia N8 has a Carl-Zeiss Tessar. This consists of 5 single optical elements, all of which have aspherical surfaces.
    Imagine. Typically a good quality DSLR lens has 3-4 elements. More complicated lenses contain over 15 elements.
  2. For a sensor the Nokia N8 has a 1/1.83" 12 megapixel sensor. World's largest sensor ever in a phone.
  3. The Xenon flash in a Nokia N8, has a maximum brilliance, no dual LEDs can match. And the camera's electronics reduces the brightness to the optimum level, so you get perfect pictures everytime.
  4. For highdef video, the Nokia N8 does 720p HD video.
Check out
The Mobile Phone Thread - Queries, decisions, discussions all here. - Page 466 - Team-BHP

Thanks for this information ... but can u give the cammera details of Samsung Wave. I too did not find the pictures and videos from wave very clear (as it specification of 5Mega pix camera)... so , please guide us .

regards..

Top Bottom