How to tackle the unruly Mobile Operators ?

RBX

In the zone
Every now and then random packs keep getting activated on my number, and those of the members of my family.

Another one got activated today and when I tried reaching customer care representative after meddling with all the menus -- you can't connect - because you don't have enough balance :(

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Which provider..??

Just call them and simply use slang. I used this against Vodafone and it worked. Used slang and simply said, another non-sense pack activation and I'll port my number along with my 30 family members. And it worked. After that day I never got any random packs activated.

Sometimes CC guys/girls will try to tackle you by "Sir, our system is showing up that you sms'ed this thing or that...". Politely ask them to connect to some senior, and say him/her that you are not a 60 year old and know how to use phone better than him/her and you are sure that you didn't pressed anything and everyone knows what have happened.

Simply ask to return money.

Well, these all worked for me against Vodafone.

But for your case if all these doesn't works, just request porting. And the Provider will call you up and provide you hundreds of value packs and all...

My bro is using Free SMS service till now from Docomo. He just said none of the SMS gets delivered :p

Top Bottom