how to surf through mobile phone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.aaditya

Right off the assembly line
Dear ThinkdiGit Forum Users,
i hav a 2 phones nok6600 and nok6030. nok6600 belongs to my father and nok6030 belongs to me. both the handsets offers GPRService connectivity and i have activated GPRS on both the handsets (i have Airtel on both). I hav some surfing related queries stated below:::

1. i want to know whether it is possible for me to surf the web through nok6030 (or even nok6600). If so how??? or what are the softwares and settings required for successful surfing???
2. Do i need a mobilephone web-browser (opera etc.) in order to surf the net???
3. Does nok6600 nad nok6030 support WAP???
4. what will i observe if i try to surf a non-WAP website???

Please reply ASAP

waiting for a reply...

-g.aaditya

abhinav

Journeyman
TO surf some Non WAP site u may need some advance browsers such as Net Front or Opera
There are many such browsers 8)

munim2020

Broken In
1. yes. no seperate software is required though i recommend you to download opera for mobile phones. to get your airtel gprs settings, contact customer care.
2. no you don't need it.. though i recommend downloading opera.
3. Ofcourse!
4. its not about surfing non WAP websites. the issue is what would happen if you surf a website which non xhtml.. most phones browsers support on xhtml (though some high end phones support html).
you would be able to surf websites with normal content and even forums..

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
do 1 thing
take a surfboard
go to the beach and start surfing till u r satisfied coz i have tried activatin gprs in my airtel over a month no replies its fake

Status
Not open for further replies.