How to stop my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

hug_hotguy

Broken In
I really dont like my brother and dont want him to use the net when I'm angry with him. "hitesh_hg" how do I enter those false proxies can u explain please.
"suhas_sm" how do I bridge the lan can ya explain.
Thanx for the help!

OP
H

hug_hotguy

Broken In
Hey beyondthegracefgod

In the tcp/ip properties>DNS configuration the DNS is enabled do i disable it? and in the dns server search order there are two IP address do i remove them or enter a new 1 to stop the net? Thanx!!!!

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
I really dont like my brother and dont want him to use the net when I'm angry with him
hmmm well if this for a personal reason
because so and so did this to me so i want to THIS
this is utterly bad and methinks people are wasting time here
if it was was for some security or any other reason that invloves your computer
it was ok
but since you want to take revenge on your brother
this called SIBLING RIVALRY
and we are certainly doing a BAD DEED by helping you with this

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
also dont think the other chap is DUMB maybe (or most likely) he will be a computer geek and will figure out the stuf in ajiffy then will lock your internet out. So beware before trying out such stupid stunts.

ujjwal

Padawan
Beware becoz if you harm someone then he may do something even worse to you ... anyway all the help you wanted has been given ... btw I always though sify had incompatibilities with ME ..

OP
H

hug_hotguy

Broken In
No Sify dosent have incompatibilty with ME and I didnt get all the help I mean any help that worked . Nobody has sent me a workable soloution yet.My brother is older to me but he dosent know a lot about comp just some-some not enough to harm me.Cmon answer me somebody. When I joined thinkdigit i got an email with this link can anybody tell whether this is real or just another hoax
*www.consumersofindia.com/signup.php?r=876/digit

suhas_sm

Journeyman
ice said:
suhas_sm

1394 is for firewire, it is not OS dependent.
yes u ryt 1394 is firewire i do know that ....forgot that completely .
but then what is it doing in my network connection ??? i didnt configure n its there ever since i am using xp .... :?

OP
H

hug_hotguy

Broken In
duh!

it_waaznt_me said:
Hmm... You can use Firewall for that ..

Just engage Internet Lock feature of ZoneAlarm when you dont want anyone to use the net .. And Password Protect ZA so that noone else can change the settings ..

Cant a person simply close ZoneAlarm directly or through ctrl+alt+del

"vysakh" why do u keep posting messages that are not related to the topic
DUH!! If he was reading this then I wouldnt be posting this, you surely need a large dose of common sense.

ishaan

Padawan
would u mind tellin me ur bro's email id ? i can then stop it from working

how about that nice way of revenge rite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom