How to Split GAME DVD in CD ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi mates
I ve some Games and i wanna burm them in CD for my friend who has CD ROM only and he loves to play all those games

I wanna know any s.w which can Split GAME (or s.w )DVD to CD in custmoizesd size....
don tell me abt winrar or hj

coz i need a command which ask me to insert 2nd cd to continue and so on after previous cd installation completes...

I ve some Games Like mafia which is in cds and i know its splited from orginal DVD.... BUT HOW?????????????

can any one help me :)

~~bump~~

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
24 views and no ans .. i think the best bet is to dload the game in CD format from torrents or say ur frnd to buy a DVD..CD ka zamana ab chala gaya hai yaar......DVDs are too cheap..

another method is make iso of that file by alcohol 120..........then split by hjspli and burn into CD

another method is to buy 80 GB 2.5" HDD seagate with usb casing..it costs 2700 here in gurgaon.....its so light weight ..acts like pen drive........

now choice is urs

OP
almighty

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
24 views and no ans .. i think the best bet is to dload the game in CD format from torrents or say ur frnd to buy a DVD..CD ka zamana ab chala gaya hai yaar......DVDs are too cheap..

Thanks for ur reply :p , mate i know all these things which u told me to and my friend have dvd writer to but i want learn how to split dvd ....
no question for what???????????

just for knowledge.....

anyone help me :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
Same Question Was Asked By Me Some Times Ago And I Got Only Single Reply That Was

To Make That Type Of Cd's Which Asks To Insert 2 Disc , U Have To Play With Installation ...

So ,create Iso Then Split It In Cd Take It To Your Friend's House Rejoin It And Then Install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom