how to send video in email

vikasg03

Journeyman
I want to know how can we attach video inside any email like yahoo/gmail similarly we can watch in you tube. Say i am having video file which i converted into flv/swf. No i want to add that in my email, so when receipt open his e-mail, video is showing inside mail window, and by clicking play it will play video, .I do not want to send using upload/attachment

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, in that case you need to upload at some video sharing site, say Youtube. Now you need to just send the link.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There's no better way than uploading the video on YouTube and then sharing the link.
These days, GMail provides the feature through which any youtube link you share, will be displayed as a video right inside the mail window.

One of the reason of the non-feasibility of embedding a video inside mail, is that, there's a limit to the size of attachment you can add in a single mail. And a video would easily cross the limit.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@OP The thing you want is embed the video in email and when your friend will click play it'll start playing.

So for this, you need to upload it somewhere atleast, be it youtube, or other file sharing site or attach in email.

The last one is not recommend and you too don't want to do that. So there is only other way out to do that.

gameranand

Living to Play
@OP
Buddy you are saying that you want to send a video and again you are saying that you don't want to upload it anywhere or attach in mail now tell me how is that possible. Either you have attach but then comes the limitation of 25mb size of gamil and it takes a hell lot of times and many times it just freezes and won't attach. Best solution is to upload it on youtube. You see the video have to be in cloud if your friend wants to see that so these are the only solution or you can make a torrent of that video and start seeing but not sure after how many hours or days your friend will get that.

Top Bottom