naveenpoddar

Journeyman
sms through internet

hey guys

dont u know

microsoft is providing a addin (MOSA) for microsoft outlook 2003

which provide free sms from outlook to any GSM operator :shock:

find the addin here

[*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...B4-986E-4AFB-AB21-3AF2BE63508B&displaylang=en

happy smsing :D

lamrinnirmal

Journeyman
hey you wanna send sms from the comp? well using yahoo and there are plenty of sites online which allow you to do so plus you can do it yourself using telnet(doesnt work for some providers). but do you wanna send an sms such that:
a. you can have the sender as a number
b. the program will search for the number in the recievers phonebook and will display the "sender"'s name.
eg you send a mail to anil by using prakash's no. say anil has stored prakash's no in his phone as "praks" then your sms will read sender "praks"!
pm me if you wanna do it.
and yes it aint free!
also when you send the sms from yahoo or the sites offering these services the sms will contain the signature of the service and of course you cant do point b!

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
SMS

For Sms india there are some sites and yahoo messenger. But for sending sms to UAE mobile is htere any service i mena free service :lol:

But i dint find any service from SMS.ac
ok please answer me ok?

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
free mobile messages

Do any of you know how i can send FREE messages to mobiles through the internet, like in yahoo, you have to pay to do so

expertno.1

Technomancer
Please search da forum

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4543&highlight=sms+internet

Thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

rajas700

Youngling
mail2and said:
The best and oldest of 'em all

*www.ameyajoshi.com

Error.while send sms we get the error.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e10'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]COUNT field incorrect

/prod/smssent.asp, line 99

what is it??

godsownman

Padawan
Are there any sites from where we can send SMS's to companies or for contests which have 3 digit numbers like SMS No. 7827

please do help

Thanks

ishaan

Padawan
*sms.bizhat.com/

you cant send sms's to contests,etc cuz they reply back n need 2 have ur number in their database for lucky draws n stuff

pupudada

Broken In
Anybody who has signed up for `viewing bsnl bills online' can send upto 100 free sms's per week.. too all mobile networks in India.. very fast service.. takes max. 2-3 minutes for the SMS to be spooled and delivered..

Code:
*www.bsnl.co.in/service/onlinebilling.htm

rajesh_nk22

Journeyman
I am using virtualtextmessenger.com's VTM Messenger for sending SMS. It free too for somedays.

By nodoubts this is no. 1 in sms messaging with features such as delivery receipts notification, sending sms with Your name as sender etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom