how to send sms free from pc to mobile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u have Bsnl landline u can send sms from their site. But it has a limit 50 mes per week and u have to fill up a form before that. But this site gives u the freedom of sending message on almost every companies (HATCH RIM AIRTEL and BSNL like that)

I

invisible

Try rediff BOl.It can send SMS to any mobile company.
*messenger.rediff.com/newbol/

satbir

Broken In
yahoo has a limit of 3 msgs............b4 the receiver replies to 1 of ur msgs......... i think chikka is good...........

Andyiz

Journeyman

I agree with Satbir, but then one can create Diffrent profiles within the same email Id of yahoo and then Can send msges with each of the created id's. i use to do this with yahoo v6
Not sure whether it works for v7

Stil Chikka is the best

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
satbir said:
yahoo has a limit of 3 msgs............b4 the receiver replies to 1 of ur msgs......... i think chikka is good...........

How do say that!!
I get a msg everytime.. that the msg can't be sent as a spam prevention measure!! It says the recipient must reply once for u to continue sending once!! i.e. the mobile user gets a msg to allow me<chikka user> then the msg I sent the mob user...and then to conti... the free msgs.. he must reply once!!

But still, I use chikka...I too, think it's the best!!

satbir

Broken In
ravi i didn't get u properly.......... but i think u r saying that u have to reply atleast once to keep sending free msgs...... ya thats true........ as indicated by chikka its an antispam measure........ or else any1 would make use of this service to spam various no.s

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
Ashis said:
Try Chikka! :D
Download Chikka!
For more info go to Chikka help!

Hey guys I dont know if its true..but I've heard person to whom u send msg from chikka pays Rs 2 per incoming msg....
Just try sending one to ur own msg nd check balance after some time...\
If its true then chikka is true...
This thing is happening with Airtel Kolkata..dont know abt other subscribers..Can anybody confirm>>>

Techie_Geek

Journeyman
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:
if u have Bsnl landline u can send sms from their site. But it has a limit 50 mes per week and u have to fill up a form before that. But this site gives u the freedom of sending message on almost every companies (HATCH RIM AIRTEL and BSNL like that)

this is good one, the iSMS service, really prompt and reliable, i am using it for last 3 months

no sidewinder no one has to pay anything.i'm using it for the last 2,3 months.and even in chikka the reciever has to reply after recieving 4 to 5 msgs from the sender to continue recieving msgs

jack// ani

In the zone
tanmoy_rajguru2005 said:

Can you exactly tell the link....I cannot find any relevent information on there site??

the_moon

Journeyman
Re: reply

Andyiz said:
I agree with Satbir, but then one can create Diffrent profiles within the same email Id of yahoo and then Can send msges with each of the created id's.

How to create multiple profiles with the same Y! ID??

bala4digit

Journeyman
Re: reply

the_moon said:
Andyiz said:
I agree with Satbir, but then one can create Diffrent profiles within the same email Id of yahoo and then Can send msges with each of the created id's.

How to create multiple profiles with the same Y! ID??

go to "Messenger"...in yahoo messenger...click "My profiles"...edit it...n lo..u gotcha...7 profiles...the limit ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom