how to, run a tech magazine that people will actually like

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Shouldn't you be ranting about this in the Digitized section? :D Anyway, whats this about the BluRay disc? You think BluRay discs have entered the mainstream market?

DKant

In the zone
Methinx this is the right place for this thread! :D Good work sunny. But I think u've been a li'l harsh on some points.

And please, try to avoid unnecessary flames..

.::peace::.

girish_b

Journeyman
i agree to sunnydiv. digit has lost it's quality. Now there are no such good articles on digit.

the first point is a very very appealing one.

will digit bring back the old "edutainment'?

please publish some a good articles that tech savy people can read.

if you want to know what was digit, please check out some old issues of digit.(not the magazines with dvd.)

NB: i became a fan of digit in 2002 , when i checked out one of the issues of it in my institution when i was in banglore. At that time, digit was content rich. but now.......

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Good Tutorial !

Dont know why Raaabo took it seriously.
Tutorial r meant for newbies I think.

girish_b

Journeyman
it is not for newbies.. but for the people at digit. I've started reading digit since 2002, and the mag was near perfect at that time.

Sourabh

Laptoping
i can see my vendor sold more than 10 copies of chip this month which is mpre than he usually does

and he has ordered more

i knw this coz i buy mid-day from the same guy on the railway station

sales rose for CHIP just becoz they had the word 'SEX' on the cover

thts the only reason i can think of bcoz i dun expect ppl realizing CHIP is good too and buy it all of a sudden

KHUBBU

Journeyman
@ Saurabh
No hard feelings but u r certainly not a management graduate or know something about research methodology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom