How to restore Android Calendar 2.2?

Krow

Crowman
I uninstalled it with Titanium Backup thinking that Business Calendar Free can do the job, but now all my reminders are missing (backed up in email ID thankfully, but sync doesn't work with Business Calendar) and Evernote and Springpad got uninstalled automatically. How do I restore the old Android Calendar?

PS: For some unknown reason, I can't open the Mobile Monsters section at my workplace. Hence started this thread here. I'll move it there later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Jorte Calender app integrates with Google Calender. You might want to try and see if it can sync to bring back all your calender entries from the cloud...

Other option might be to use Titanium backup to convert Calender 2.3.5 to user app from some friend's phone and then sideload it into your phone. I don't have Titanium backup donate version, so that functionality is currently disabled...

Or else, you can go for the straight forward ROM update... or reinstall the same ROM again... It might replace the missing calender app...

Cheers!

OP
Krow

Krow

Crowman
From this experience I learnt that one should not delete the stock calendar. :)
I rooted the phone using z4root app. Then I installed clockworkmod recovery and loaded CyanogenMod 7.1.0 on my Dell XCD 35. Calendar is back. The stock ROM is also available on modaco. Anyone who wants that can look there.

Top Bottom