How to put 789 of video in a 700mb disc

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
same ..................... i have muzic videos of britney spears and the size is 789mb how can i put it in a 700mb disc ... ???????????

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
compress it.

use WinRAR or 7Zip and oft for best compression. that might just help. i have burnt a 750 mb compressed video into a 700 mb disc. make sure u verify data after burning (Nero).

thrash_metal

In the zone
Burn it as a VCD ...... it burns as per ur video length ..... and compressing videos using Winrar / zip is not quite the way to go . Use a codec like Divx and Virtual Dub to compress it . Which format is ur current video in ?

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Burn it as a VCD ...... it burns as per ur video length ..... and compressing videos using Winrar / zip is not quite the way to go . Use a codec like Divx and Virtual Dub to compress it . Which format is ur current video in ?

i have the videos in mped format... can u plz tell me how to convert it and wat software to use convert it???

vikasg03

Journeyman
why doing these things????????. simply use nero--> write Video CD select it and burn it so simple easily burn 800 MB video as a VCD no need to verify
simple
vikas

thrash_metal

In the zone
Yep , just goto nero > CD > VCD > add the files u wanna > if re-encode say yes > burn disc > wolla ur disc is ready ! (including all the process round bout a 20 min job)

For Divx :
I use virtual dub cause its free and i'm used to it :D

import file > video > compression > Divx
audio > compression > mp3
save as avi > done !

Install Divx codec if u dont have it !

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think Dr.Divx should work for u.

The thing is u have to skip some frames n reduce the quality for compression in Divx format.

thrash_metal

In the zone
Goto ::

Nero > File - New > Video CD

Drag and drop all the files u want ...... !!!

If ur using Nero xpress

Nero > Video/Pictures > Video CD

Put all the files u wanna burn !!!

ashfame

Padawan
Well u may also try 90min cds, they might accomodate ur video fully.
Although not sure of it but it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom