How to purchase windows apps?!!!

akhilc47

Journeyman
Hi,
Does anyone know how can one purchase windows phone apps from store. Recently I played trial version asphalt 7 and it seems worth buying. But Windows having such a few quality apps doesn't offer many payment options either!! It's 55rs only, and seems like a well made game. So I really wanna buy it (for once in my life :mrgreen:). Here's the problem.
All I've is SBI online banking and SBI debit cards both VISA and Mastercard. But payment options are 1. Windows cash(something like that) and 2. Credit card
Any ideas??
Thanks for reading.....

anyone???
:|

Hi,
Does anyone know how can one purchase windows phone apps from store. Recently I played trial version asphalt 7 and it seems worth buying. But Windows having such a few quality apps doesn't offer many payment options either!! It's 55rs only, and seems like a well made game. So I really wanna buy it (for once in my life :mrgreen:). Here's the problem.
All I've is SBI online banking and SBI debit cards both VISA and Mastercard. But payment options are 1. Windows cash(something like that) and 2. Credit card
Any ideas??
Thanks for reading.....

anyone???
:|

Come on guys!! No one in this forum has purchased a windows app??? I could really use some help

kaz

right here
Windows cash might something be Microsoft's e-wallet kind of thing. I think only getting a credit card would help you because with that you would be able to add money to your windows wallet and make direct purchase as well..
I'm not sure neither I'm a windows phone user.

Top Bottom